• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

A special treat coming ̷s̷o̷o̷n̷ ̷ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶ sometime .... NOW LIVE :)

I love how this comes up in my GOOGLE news feed 😅

Screenshot_20221026-082409_Google.jpg

I was lucky and saw the vid before it was made private :)

Def worth the wait, he did a great job on it IMO!

I had a twinge of regret for pulling my deposit when I saw one in nearly what my spec would have been, but oh well....

I was lucky and saw the vid before it was made private :)

Def worth the wait, he did a great job on it IMO!

I had a twinge of regret for pulling my deposit when I saw one in nearly what my spec would have been, but oh well....
Any update when it will go live?

Tomorrow is the plan, but you’ll understand my caution after giving timing earlier in the week that got overruled by Lotus :)
I won’t hold my breath Tom but am relaxed I’m in this for the long run and as an auto will have a 6+ wait but it will be worth it

I bought some pop corn, this better be good!!
I won’t hold my breath Tom but am relaxed I’m in this for the long run and as an auto will have a 6+ wait but it will be worth it
You forgot to use Lotus math, if they tell you it’s a 6 month wait, it’s actually 6 to the power of 2. 36 months will go by so quickly.

You forgot to use Lotus math, if they tell you it’s a 6 month wait, it’s actually 6 to the power of 2. 36 months will go by so quickly.
I'm constantly reminded of Valve Time... some around here might be the right vintage to know what that is :)

PS: Still pissed about how they left Half Life 2 Episode 2. I'll probably get past it one day. Maybe.

I'm constantly reminded of Valve Time... some around here might be the right vintage to know what that is :)

PS: Still pissed about how they left Half Life 2 Episode 2. I'll probably get past it one day. Maybe.
I’m a retired software engineer mainly from the corporate Unix server/mainframe world but valve time does have a game dev that Lotus may be emulating...”SOON” from the late ‘90s. I hope they do better in their dev cycle. If we’ve learned anything in software dev it’s that at some point we need to stop tweaking and release a candidate otherwise we simply have vapourware on our hands. But I’m off-topic I think talking about Team Fortress.

Last edited:
Reactions: ADC
Dear eagerly anticipating Priority customer,

Your New Emira content video will be with you Soon, we can confirm it is due to be in production today with expected delivery sometime next year.

#Forthepeepers

For some reason I can still watch it on my desktop. Weird

Great watch thou

My favourite part is when Ade says it’s now in sport and this is my play time 😊
Brilliant

Attachments

• 998492D6-6EA1-4E7A-9E8F-20C9D9400F5F.jpeg
    998492D6-6EA1-4E7A-9E8F-20C9D9400F5F.jpeg
    350.4 KB · Views: 138
Back