• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

A special treat coming ̷s̷o̷o̷n̷ ̷ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶ sometime .... NOW LIVE :)

Understood, but honestly that shouldn't negatively impact paying customers. It's none of my concern what workload Lotus is trying to manage. Hire enough people to get your work done and properly manage your business and retain customers.
Yes, you are absolutely right. I at least can say that my dealer is trying to inform me the best he can. And they are also dealing with Maserati and other niche sportcar manufacturers. He said they are more or less all the same regarding customer comms. It shows me that this is an old industry without digitilization processes. They can build cars, but are no communication experts, sadly but true to some point.

Well? ....... it's Friday. People are going to start complaining that they aren't being treated the way they should, failed promises, no comms, gaps of some kind somewhere, and so on. Once again Tom is providing unofficial updates..... we know it exists as some have seen it... I'm running out of popcorn.

For some reason I can still watch it on my desktop. Weird

Great watch thou

My favourite part is when Ade says it’s now in sport and this is my play time 😊
Brilliant
And I love those old school corporate Bunn coffee machines in the back left hand side. No Keurig machines for these guys.

Unlike a wary parent a full blown toddler tantrum at being offered a special treat and not getting it probably wont work, but hey, anything's worth a go right now

Latest update is Lotus have asked for the release to be postponed to Monday due to sequencing with other comms this/next week and some of their other comms having to be re-scheduled.

Will it definitely be Monday? I can't say. Will it be today or over the weekend? Definitely not.

Don't shoot the messenger!

Understood, but honestly that shouldn't negatively impact paying customers. It's none of my concern what workload Lotus is trying to manage. Hire enough people to get your work done and properly manage your business and retain customers.
Didn't sleep well?

Ran over a cat on the way to the gym?

Your wife told you a few home truths (of course I dont know if they are true or not)?

Or just another day as a Lotus customer getting to you.... haha.
I have so much I could say regarding this video, I even wrote it down, but decided not to publish...I'm holding my tongue for once.

SmartSelect_20221028-092610_Firefox.jpg

Latest update is Lotus have asked for the release to be postponed to Monday due to sequencing with other comms this/next week and some of their other comms having to be re-scheduled.

Will it definitely be Monday? I can't say. Will it be today or over the weekend? Definitely not.

Of course they did! "Sequencing of comms" LMAO... They haven't "sequenced" comms in years now..

Not shooting you Tom, in fact I appreciate your commitment to this forum, but Lotus continues to leave me scratching my head in disbelief....

I know what some of the other comms are but can't give the game away. We're getting there.

Lotus are planning to doing something in sequence? they can't even produce cars in sequence so good luck with sequencing comms

You couldn't make it up....

Of course they did! "Sequencing of comms" LMAO... They haven't "sequenced" comms in years now..

Not shooting you Tom, in fact I appreciate your commitment to this forum, but Lotus continues to leave me scratching my head in disbelief....
Sequencing of comms that has changed since Monday....
Couldn't plan a piss up in a brewery. Which is where I'm heading now. Happy weekend all 🍻

Lotus must be delighted that all of the goodwill they've fostered amongst the UK depositers since July 2021 has been reciprocated by holding back this video.

Well, it's Trick or Treat then.
(We've had lots of the former and little of the latter).

A dark shadow hovers over us ....

Back