đź““ Journals Adding Lightness

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.
Unfortunately you can't stand or sit in the trunk. It's just like you said. Stand on tip toes while leaning over the trunk trying to reach everything. That gets real old in a hurry.
I'm 195lbs and stand/crouch In the trunk on my 400 and Emira no problem. Only way to access the Slave cylinder to bleed clutch to my knowledge on the 400/GT.

I'm 195lbs and stand/crouch In the trunk on my 400 and Emira no problem. Only way to access the Slave cylinder to bleed clutch to my knowledge on the 400/GT.
Lotus says in the manual to not put more than 50 kg (110 lbs) of weight in the trunk? Is that limit just for driving purposes?
Screenshot 2024-09-22 at 8.15.45 AM.png

Lotus says in the manual to not put more than 50 kg (110 lbs) of weight in the trunk? Is that limit just for driving purposes?
View attachment 52013

Yeah there's a weight limit sticker in the trunk too but I've never had an issue on the 400 just getting in and working over the engine. I did the same for the intake on the Emira and no wierd noises. I would suggest smooth movements but so far so good lol

Edit: and that page in the manual suggests it's for handling purposes not load bearing of the trunk itself. Neat! never knew that.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back