Aerie sold me USED Steering wheel buttons

DriverMod

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I waited a while for these to come back in stock then waited a few weeks for delivery. Received them today and they are pretty obviously used take offs.

Their website is not specific on them being new or used, but I would assume they would be new for the competitive/comparative price they are asking.

Pictures show scratches, dings in the bezel, smudges from use, pry marks from removal from donor vehicle and old production dates.

This is my first and probably only purchase with @Aerie because of this, which is a shame considering their presence in the market and offerings available.

YMMV, but caveat emptor

IMG_5865.jpeg

IMG_5868.jpeg

IMG_5869.jpeg

IMG_5867.jpeg

IMG_5870.jpeg

Bummer, sorry to see this happened to you. I ordered a set from GRP along with some other stuff, hope they don't source from the same manufacturer. Will update to see if my set come with blemishes or not. But GRP's been extremely good to me across a few orders already so I'm hopeful.

Bummer, sorry to see this happened to you. I ordered a set from GRP along with some other stuff, hope they don't source from the same manufacturer. Will update to see if my set come with blemishes or not. But GRP's been extremely good to me across a few orders already so I'm hopeful.
I confirmed with Greg that GRP sources brand new buttons 👍🏻

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back