• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Any other young buyers?

Well, I thought there would be more. I am 18, and I have an order for the V6 auto. I'm just planning on using it as a daily. Hopefully, mine will arrive in the summer. I want the Emira to be my first car, so I'm still driving my dads suv😅

Well, I thought there would be more. I am 18, and I have an order for the V6 auto. I'm just planning on using it as a daily. Hopefully, mine will arrive in the summer. I want the Emira to be my first car, so I'm still driving my dads suv😅
The V6 auto has been delayed like a year.. So don't think summer 2024 maybe 2025

25-year-old here. I'm definitely planning on using the Emira as my daily. Not too worried about insurance as I fortunately have a spotless driving record since I started driving nearly ten years ago.

Back