• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Bag World Bespoke bags

What Trim Are You Interested In?

• Black Alcantara, Black Leather, Yellow Trim

Votes: 54 90.0%
  • Black Alcantara, Black Vinyl, Yellow Trim

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
Don't know if anyone has received theirs yet, but mine are going to be here Friday, just in time for a road trip.

Don't know if anyone has received theirs yet, but mine are going to be here Friday, just in time for a road trip.
I don't have mine yet. Colin messaged me on August 13th to tell me that my bags were ready and he sent photos. On August 14th he sent the invoices and I paid on August 15th.

Still waiting for the delivery. I hope they arrive soon, because I'm planning to go on a multi-day road trip this weekend... assuming that the typhoon doesn't prevent it.

I was away and after I paid he asked me to reach out when I'm back.

I returned last week and emailed; haven't heard back. Hopefully all is ok.

I don't have mine yet. Colin messaged me on August 13th to tell me that my bags were ready and he sent photos. On August 14th he sent the invoices and I paid on August 15th.

Still waiting for the delivery. I hope they arrive soon, because I'm planning to go on a multi-day road trip this weekend... assuming that the typhoon doesn't prevent it.
Mine took 5 business days to reach me in Canada. I suspect yours going to Japan will take more than that and you won't have them by this w/e (sorry). But I hope Bag World and the courier prove me wrong!

Mine arrived Friday. The fit and finish is terrific. Immediately took them on a road trip.

Sorry for your delay.

1) Bilbao-Emira Full Set, White piping
2) Time2Fly Cabin Set, Yellow piping

3) @scarzie: Cabin Set, Yellow piping
4) oldf**t Full set, yellow piping
5) JaviLM Full set, blue piping
6) DF_Toronto Full set, blue piping.
7) DCNSX Full set, yellow piping
8) Dan C Full set, grey piping
9) KR15 Full Set, Yellow piping.
10) netsinah (the leftover boot set)
11) pk0612: Full Set, Yellow piping
12) marc1adrien, cabin set, yellow piping
13) Speedy Emira, boot set, yellow piping
14) neonate , cabin set, yellow piping
15) Sandalwood full set, yellow piping
16) gmbc full set, white piping
17) Steve24, Full set blue piping

18) @Boynton Pat Cabin set yellow piping and stitching,
19) Amatikulu , full set, grey piping

Please let me know when you've reached out.
Ordered

Mine took 5 business days to reach me in Canada. I suspect yours going to Japan will take more than that and you won't have them by this w/e (sorry)
Even if they've been shipped, it's unlikely that it would arrive by this weekend anyway, because of the big ass typhoon coming our way that's going to affect air and ground traffic these next few days. 😅

Even if they've been shipped, it's unlikely that it would arrive by this weekend anyway, because of the big ass typhoon coming our way that's going to affect air and ground traffic these next few days. 😅

I hope you don't have to "pack your bags and run" from the typhoon, especially since you don't yet have your (Bag World) bags! (lol)

But in all seriousness, all the best to you and yours with the typhoon; hopefully it doesn't create too much damage. It's unfortunate we're seeing all these bad weather events happening more and more around the world these days.

フォーラムメンバー、

Bagworld Surman Bespoke は、Emira のオーナーのためにカスタム バッグをいくつか作りました。フォーラムで最低 10 個をグループ購入すれば、セットでかなりの割引 (16%) が受けられるとのことでした。条件は、すべて同じトリム、ロゴ、刺繍にすることです。たとえば、黒のアルカンターラ、レザー、黄色のトリム、Lotus のロゴ、Emira のロゴなどです。

自分専用のカスタムバッグが欲しい場合は、グループ購入が認められるかもしれませんが、可能性は低いです。オーナーによると、フォーラムから質問が殺到しているので、グループ購入に興味がある場合は、ここに質問をリストしてください。

下記にキャビンバッグとブーツバッグの写真、セットの個別価格、(割引価格)を添付します。送料は含まれません。

キャビンバッグセット
ケース x 2 各ケースは幅16インチ x 高さ15インチ x 奥行き8インチで、上部は5インチまで細くなっています。
アクセサリーバッグ x 1 高さ15インチ x 幅8インチ x 奥行き8インチ

アルカンターラとレザー: £560 (+VAT) + 送料
View attachment 41600
View attachment 41601
View attachment 41696
革製
View attachment 42401

ブーツバッグセット
ウィークエンドホールドオール x 1: 長さ28インチ x 高さ10インチ x 奥行き10インチ
アクセサリーブーツ「Tidy」1個: 開口部のフラップは10インチ×10インチで、ホイールアーチの形状に合わせて細くなっています。

アルカンターラとレザー: £340 (+VAT) + 送料
View attachment 41593
View attachment 41594
View attachment 41697
革製
View attachment 42402

フルバッグセット
レザー £900 (+VAT) + 送料

投票により黄色で表示されます。View attachment 41702

最終(?)アップデート
パイピングのカスタマイズも承ります。現在の形式では、ブラックのレザー、ブラックのアルカンターラ、イエローのステッチ、イエローのロータス ロゴ、さらにパイピングの色もお選びいただけます。

キャビン セット、ブーツ セット、またはフル セットのいずれでも割引が適用されます。560 / 340 / 900 GBP (+VAT) + S/H。請求書には一部金額と残りの 100 + S/H が記載されます。リード タイムは 4 週間です。国際電信送金またはクレジットカードでお支払いください。

以下にリストを始めます。
こんにちは現在形式、ブラックレザー、ブラックアルカンターラ、イエローのステッチ、イエローのロータスロゴ、イエローパイピングでフルセット900GBP購入したいです。
購入フォームをお送りください。
MA/

フォーラムメンバー、

Bagworld Surman Bespoke は、Emira のオーナーのためにカスタム バッグをいくつか作りました。フォーラムで最低 10 個をグループ購入すれば、セットでかなりの割引 (16%) が受けられるとのことでした。条件は、すべて同じトリム、ロゴ、刺繍にすることです。たとえば、黒のアルカンターラ、レザー、黄色のトリム、Lotus のロゴ、Emira のロゴなどです。

自分専用のカスタムバッグが欲しい場合は、グループ購入が認められるかもしれませんが、可能性は低いです。オーナーによると、フォーラムから質問が殺到しているので、グループ購入に興味がある場合は、ここに質問をリストしてください。

キャビンバッグセット

View attachment 41600
View attachment 41601
View attachment 41696
革製
View attachment 42401

ブーツバッグセット

View attachment 41593
View attachment 41594
View attachment 41697
革製
View attachment 42402

フルバッグセット
レザー £900 (+VAT) + 送料

最終(?)アップデート
パイピングのカスタマイズも承ります。現在の形式では、ブラックのレザー、ブラックのアルカンターラ、イエローのステッチ、イエローのロータス ロゴ、さらにパイピングの色もお選びいただけます。

キャビン セット、ブーツ セット、またはフル セットのいずれでも割引が適用されます。560 / 340 / 900 GBP (+VAT) + S/H。請求書には一部金額と残りの 100 + S/H が記載されます。リード タイムは 4 週間です。国際電信送金またはクレジットカードでお支払いください。

以下にリストを始めます。

Forum Members,

Bagworld Surman Bespoke has done some custom bags for an Emira owner. They've said that if we did a group buy of a minimum of ten for the forum we could get a decent discount (16%) on a set. The condition is they would all have to be the same trim, logos and embroider. So Black Alcantara, Leather, Yellow trim, Lotus logo, Emira logo as an example.

If you want your own custom bags they may honor a group buy, but it's unlikely. Please list your questions here if you're interested in the group buy, as the owner has said he's been inundated with questions from the forum.

Attached below are pictures of the cabin and boot bags, standalone price for the set and (discounted price). Shipping not included.

CABIN BAG SET
2 x Cases Each case is 16” wide x 15” High x 8” deep tapering to 5” at the top
1 x Accessory Bag 15” high x 8” wide x 8” deep

Alcantara with leather: £560 (+VAT) + S/H
View attachment 41600
View attachment 41601
View attachment 41696
In leather
View attachment 42401

BOOT BAG SET
1 x Weekend Holdall: 28” long x 10” high x 10” deep
1 x Accessory Boot "Tidy:" The opening flap is 10” x 10” then tapers back into the shaped wheel arch

Alcantara with leather: £340 (+VAT) + S/H
View attachment 41593
View attachment 41594
View attachment 41697
In leather
View attachment 42402

FULL BAG SET
Leather £900 (+VAT) + S/H

In yellow as polled. View attachment 41702

Final (?) Update
They will honor a customization of piping. So Black leather, black Alcantara, yellow stitching, yellow Lotus logo in the current format, plus your color choice of piping.

And they will honor the discount at either a cabin set, boot set, or full set. 560 / 340 / 900 GBP (+VAT) + S/H. Invoice will be partial amount, and then the remaining 100+S/H. Lead time is four weeks. Payment by international wire transfer or credit card.

I'll start a list below.

フォーラムメンバー、

キャビンバッグセット

View attachment 41600
View attachment 41601
View attachment 41696
革製
View attachment 42401

ブーツバッグセット

View attachment 41593
View attachment 41594
View attachment 41697
革製
View attachment 42402

フルバッグセット
レザー £900 (+VAT) + 送料

最終(?)アップデート

以下にリストを始めます。

Forum Members,

Bagworld Surman Bespoke has done some custom bags for an Emira owner. They've said that if we did a group buy of a minimum of ten for the forum we could get a decent discount (16%) on a set. The condition is they would all have to be the same trim, logos and embroider. So Black Alcantara, Leather, Yellow trim, Lotus logo, Emira logo as an example.

If you want your own custom bags they may honor a group buy, but it's unlikely. Please list your questions here if you're interested in the group buy, as the owner has said he's been inundated with questions from the forum.

Attached below are pictures of the cabin and boot bags, standalone price for the set and (discounted price). Shipping not included.

CABIN BAG SET
2 x Cases Each case is 16” wide x 15” High x 8” deep tapering to 5” at the top
1 x Accessory Bag 15” high x 8” wide x 8” deep

Alcantara with leather: £560 (+VAT) + S/H
View attachment 41600
View attachment 41601
View attachment 41696
In leather
View attachment 42401

BOOT BAG SET
1 x Weekend Holdall: 28” long x 10” high x 10” deep
1 x Accessory Boot "Tidy:" The opening flap is 10” x 10” then tapers back into the shaped wheel arch

Alcantara with leather: £340 (+VAT) + S/H
View attachment 41593
View attachment 41594
View attachment 41697
In leather
View attachment 42402

FULL BAG SET
Leather £900 (+VAT) + S/H

In yellow as polled. View attachment 41702

Final (?) Update
They will honor a customization of piping. So Black leather, black Alcantara, yellow stitching, yellow Lotus logo in the current format, plus your color choice of piping.

And they will honor the discount at either a cabin set, boot set, or full set. 560 / 340 / 900 GBP (+VAT) + S/H. Invoice will be partial amount, and then the remaining 100+S/H. Lead time is four weeks. Payment by international wire transfer or credit card.

I'll start a list below.
こちらを購入しますのでご連絡下さい

Attachments

• IMG_4818.jpeg
    IMG_4818.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 34
こんにちは現在形式、ブラックレザー、ブラックアルカンターラ、イエローのステッチ、イエローのロータスロゴ、イエローパイピングでフルセット900GBP購入したいです。
購入フォームをお送りください。
MA/
@Time2Fly can you please help @ma/ with the order:

20) ma/ , full set, yellow piping (black leather & alcantara, yellow stitching, yellow Lotus logo)

@ma/

[email protected] にメールを送り、あなたの名前、住所、電話番号、フォーラム名、そしてあなたが
彼にこのテキストを送ってください
"full set, yellow piping (black leather & alcantara, yellow stitching, yellow Lotus logo"

@Time2Fly can you please help @ma/ with the order:

20) ma/ , full set, yellow piping (black leather & alcantara, yellow stitching, yellow Lotus logo)
I did my best at translating what they should send. That said it's just Google translate. If the instructions I posted for them don't make sense can you please correct them?

Got mine too. Colin is a great fellow and has been working har despite losing a teammate temporarily and wearing too many hats as a result.

The bags are lovely. Even better than I'd hoped. When I get around to it I'll send some photos, but if you're on the fence get some!