• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Cup Holder Alternatives & Drinks/Mugs That Fit

Have now tried the 12 oz Camelback and the 12 oz MiiR. Camelback doesn't fit in the openings at all, I'm sending it back. The MiiR goes in, but won't go all the way down, so it sits high. I used it so I bought it. But it looks like the 10oz Rambler may be the way to go. One slight annoyance though, when the cup is in the holder, it's nearly impossible to get to the latch to open the armrest compartment.

Have now tried the 12 oz Camelback and the 12 oz MiiR. Camelback doesn't fit in the openings at all, I'm sending it back. The MiiR goes in, but won't go all the way down, so it sits high. I used it so I bought it. But it looks like the 10oz Rambler may be the way to go. One slight annoyance though, when the cup is in the holder, it's nearly impossible to get to the latch to open the armrest compartment.
The 12 oz Miir does fit in the cup holder closest to the start/stop button and does go all the way down (unlike in the rearward cup holder where it won’t). It sticks up just enough to not get in the way of shifting. The 8 oz rambler will fit in both cup holders and sits almost flush with the console. Does not obstruct anything but top does not completely seal so I tend not to use it in the Emira. My go to set up is the 12 oz Miir in the forward cup holder and I drop my key (in Banco’s case) in the rearward cup holder. No problem accessing the armrest compartment that way.

12 oz Miir and 8 oz Miir Rambler shown below.
IMG_2402.jpeg
IMG_2401.jpeg
IMG_2400.jpeg

Last edited:
Something I’ve started doing is just motoring the passenger seat forward enough that I can firmly press the cup between the back of the seat and the rear shelf. For something like a thermos or a water bottle that works perfectly. Assuming you have no tall passengers.