Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

@Mods I posted a few photos in other threads already, do I repost them here, or link them somehow? Or do I just post new ones here

When is she going ? other than the issues that you experienced and if you take these completely out of the equation would car kept you smiling in the long term …. Enough to keep you satisfied…

It should go back this week. There is a lot to like about the car from the way it looks to way it drives. I suspect given the opportunity to do longer test runs on exciting roads few will find fault with the touring chassis if they are looking for a fun weekend car or even daily. On the flip side it does lack a bit of drama inside the cabin, those outside get all the noise, and the linear power delivery is on the effective rather than exciting side.

@Mods I posted a few photos in other threads already, do I repost them here, or link them somehow? Or do I just post new ones here
You can repost them here. They should show in your gallery, so you don’t need to re-upload them.

Do you think you'll miss it or have the problems with it made it easy to part with?

I think I’ll probably miss it yes but the fun was being taken out of what should be a fun car.

To avoid derailing the thread too far here is another pic.
481655F3-F298-4AD2-B4A8-8787B6E04C85.jpeg

I think I’ll probably miss it yes but the fun was being taken out of what should be a fun car.

To avoid derailing the thread too far here is another pic.
View attachment 21881
The car is without doubt a beauty to behold. It's also pretty much the only thing keeping me 'in' at this point.

I hope you find something better suited soon....

Great pictures @duff but sorry to hear it's going back. I read your comments though and... big oof. I wouldn't accept that either.

It should go back this week. There is a lot to like about the car from the way it looks to way it drives. I suspect given the opportunity to do longer test runs on exciting roads few will find fault with the touring chassis if they are looking for a fun weekend car or even daily. On the flip side it does lack a bit of drama inside the cabin, those outside get all the noise, and the linear power delivery is on the effective rather than exciting side.
Just trying to find in the thread what issue you had with it, what was the problem?

full
full
full

(Last one looks black, but is indeed DV, light just wouldn't allow otherwise :ROFLMAO:)
I really like the one in the gas station. In addition to the color looking beautiful, the stance of the car has a very purposeful look.

I really like the one in the gas station. In addition to the color looking beautiful, the stance of the car has a very purposeful look.
Gas station shots always hit different. Together with the fat tires and the 90° nozzle 10/10. Will definitely do more with a professional camera :cool:

Gas station shots always hit different. Together with the fat tires and the 90° nozzle 10/10. Will definitely do more with a professional camera :cool:
If that was in the UK, I'd be worried that you'd filled up with diesel! (Unleaded uses green hoses)

If that was in the UK, I'd be worried that you'd filled up with diesel! (Unleaded uses green hoses)
In Germany nozzles are marked with E5, E10, etc.. White circle, black front. Same as in the fuel 'door'.

I always double check even if I'm sure. If I manage to switch them up I'm gonna be really mad at myself 😂

Finally seeing Dark Verdant in the Australian sun!
Simply Sports Cars (Sydney) had an open day on the weekend for another "up close and personal" session, and kindly showed off the first customer cars to arrive here.
DV@SSC.jpeg

It does look fabulous in sunlight and the colour flows in an almost liquid fashion as you walk around the car.

TanInterior@SSC.jpeg

Pity no leather steering wheel :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back