Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

These are nice pictures, but do not correctly show the actual colors. Dark Verdant is darker than shown here, and not so turquoisey. Tan is a bit darker and less orangey but not completely void of orangeness. You just gotta see it for yourself...

The pictures are nice, but they look like HDR photos. HDR tends to over-saturate, and over-dramatize colors. These are well done, but they don't look exactly accurate. They are picturesque though.

These are nice pictures, but do not correctly show the actual colors. Dark Verdant is darker than shown here, and not so turquoisey. Tan is a bit darker and less orangey but not completely void of orangeness. You just gotta see it for yourself...
I dunno, looks pretty damn dark to me...

305845576_806116480516960_1294801391679103350_n.jpg

I've spent a decent amount of years dabbling in car detailing as a hobby. Now I just leave it all to professionals. Orange peel in particular is not something that is easily tackled by someone with no experience. Using an orbital yourself, when done properly can remove swirls, contamination and def get your paint in better condition. But orange peel correction requires a lot more of the clear coat being removed and is typically done with color sanding, not something I'd recommend doing yourself.
Agreed. The orange peel is under the clear coat lacquer. Don’t wanna remove too much otherwise there is no clear coat left.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back