Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Some great DV footage here:

That’s the shop where I apply the coating 3 weeks ago, great job done

I chose only coating not ppf , so that DV is the first ppf emira in dubai yes

Probably the best DV pics I've seen yet! Thanks for sharing.
pretty heavy dose of HDR effect on those images, exaggerates the travel on the DV, it doesn't really look like that.

Hello everyone, yesterday I received my Emira from the Dörr Group in Frankfurt.:love: Now I am very happy
Unfortunately, the weather is very bad at the moment, so the car is in the garage today... greetings from Germany

Here some Fotos...

Attachments

• P1040521.JPG
    P1040521.JPG
    429.7 KB · Views: 233
  • P1040516.JPG
    P1040516.JPG
    395.2 KB · Views: 235
  • P1040532.JPG
    P1040532.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 234
Very nice and rare combo ! I think is the first time I see DV and red leather

I like it so much , enjoy it!

Hello everyone, yesterday I received my Emira from the Dörr Group in Frankfurt.:love: Now I am very happy
Unfortunately, the weather is very bad at the moment, so the car is in the garage today... greetings from Germany
Watch out for Aquaplaning in our wonderful German weather. No joke on that tire size.

Question for those of you who have received their DV cars, did the colour in real life live up to your expectation when configuring the car?

I think so for me! DV is like a "Chamelion". Depending on the incidence of light, the color by cloudy sky is almost black and when the sun shines, it shines in a brilliant dark green. And together with the contrast of the red brake calipers and the red leather interior it looks really great.:love: But that's a matter of taste! For me, DV was the only color that I personally liked about the Emira. The red would have gone too, but I already have a red Mazda MX5. Its red is much prettier!

I think so for me! DV is like a "Chamelion". Depending on the incidence of light, the color by cloudy sky is almost black and when the sun shines, it shines in a brilliant dark green. And together with the contrast of the red brake calipers and the red leather interior it looks really great.:love: But that's a matter of taste! For me, DV was the only color that I personally liked about the Emira. The red would have gone too, but I already have a red Mazda MX5. Its red is much prettier!
Exactly this. However for my taste yellow is the only matching contrast color :D

It does get dirty hella fast tho 😂

Question for those of you who have received their DV cars, did the colour in real life live up to your expectation when configuring the car?
Absolutely exceeded my expectations. Mine has tan interior and yellow calipers, and I wouldn’t change anything. Everyone that sees it loves the colour - the Lotus dealer told me it was his favourite - but he would, wouldn’t he ;)
94A9AC5B-3959-4BC5-9B1A-EDCA8D098DC7.jpeg

Got my DV Emira today, looking great in the spring sunshine

2023-04-04-at-13-26-25-jpg.24584

:cool:
My spec seems identical. My spec was finalized before I saw any DV photos. Looks like you have full blackpack too. In retrospect, I might not have ordered it. What are your thoughts on full BP?

My spec seems identical. My spec was finalized before I saw any DV photos. Looks like you have full blackpack too. In retrospect, I might not have ordered it. What are your thoughts on full BP?
I would like to see one with just the lower black pack next to the full black pack. Certainly it could look very good with the roof section also in DV.
It is funny in which light the DV looks more green or more black. In the overcast skies this morning it was looking obviously green, but when the sun was half out looking darker. In bright sunlight you get the flip between the green and almost black depending on the contour of the panels.

Visited Nissan today and their new Ariya comes in a color called “Northern Lights” that’s very verdant-esque. It looks black in the shade, but green in direct sun and as an added twist will shift to purple at an angle. Very cool color.

579595C2-54D2-485C-8799-B1038D62C1AD.jpeg

3 pics of a similar green here from the Italian folks. Makes me appreciate the DV on the Emira even more now. :)
IMG_1368.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1370.jpeg
    IMG_1370.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1368.jpeg
    IMG_1368.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 55
Not photo, but some beautiful shots:cool:

Oops, it maybe Dark Verdant…? I really cannot figure our which colour it is.

Moderator note: moved from Shadow Grey thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back