Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Anyone tried black badges on DV? ie. switched from Yellow?

I have DV + BP + Black calipers + Ice grey interior. Have the black badges but haven't installed yet.

Ain’t no doubt the porker looks plain in this company. In isolation still a great looking car but getting on a bit of course since 2015. And there are so many around so rarity is surely a huge plus for the Emira. But the DAB radio and wipers work in the 911 ! 😉

What a great combo. How would you compare the driving experience between the two?

Looks sexy from any angle, especially when it’s sunny.

Attachments

• 0A699FC6-9C07-4C9A-A045-E894ED349E04.jpeg
    0A699FC6-9C07-4C9A-A045-E894ED349E04.jpeg
    357.7 KB · Views: 222
DV, the hardest colour to keep clean!

View attachment 26177View attachment 26178
It’s shows up the most because it’s a darker colour. But as a positive it’s also very shiny when it’s just been polished. The rear of the car and the aero sills are the most problematic in terms of dirt and dust. I’ve been looking into some anti static turtle wax hybrid pure shine mist detailer as a final topper. Trying to keep it cleaner for longer.

Have you put wheel cleaner on your wheels with regards to the surface rust (I know will come off when you drive it).

It’s shows up the most because it’s a darker colour. But as a positive it’s also very shiny when it’s just been polished. The rear of the car and the aero sills are the most problematic in terms of dirt and dust. I’ve been looking into some anti static turtle wax hybrid pure shine mist detailer as a final topper. Trying to keep it cleaner for longer.

Have you put wheel cleaner on your wheels with regards to the surface rust (I know will come off when you drive it).
Yes the rear really does get a lot of dirt on it. The car has PPF on the front and ceramic all over. But hearing about the soft paint I’ve gone very easy on the hand wash after a snow foam where there’s no PPF. I expected the ceramic to stop dust sticking, but it hasn’t really. Interesting idea trying an anti-static wax.

I’m out of wheel cleaner, so they’ve just been snow foamed, brushed and then washed down. Worked reasonable well and they look a lot less rusty in person than the photos

I use Bilt Hammer’s Auto-QD ! Works a treat on my other cars. Not used yet on my DV as going in for PPF next week.

Enjoy driving, enjoying looking at it in my driveway, don’t enjoy envious attention though welcome interest from enthusiasts - fine line sometimes. So an understated look suits me fine, otherwise I’d bought a yellow Lambo!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back