đź““ Journals Dragoon's Emira Build

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
IMG_1010.jpeg

2024 Lotus Emira First Edition in Dark Verdant with a 3.5L V6 engine and manual transmission.

Window Sticker
Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 12.04.24 PM.png

Modification List:
The total weight with a full gas tank and all the above modifications is 3,267 lbs.

IMG_1252.jpeg

More mods coming soon and then it will go back on the scales!

Last edited:
Yours and mine have the same factory build, so your stock weight of the car has to be the correct one then. I can't seem to find anyone near where I live that has an actual corner balancing weight scale system.

Yours and mine have the same factory build, so your stock weight of the car has to be the correct one then. I can't seem to find anyone near where I live that has an actual corner balancing weight scale system.
I just updated my first post with an image of my window sticker so you can see the exact build.

I just updated my first post with an image of my window sticker so you can see the exact build.
Ah you have the Sport suspension with the Cup2's. I have Touring with Goodyears. I wonder what the weight difference is between the two tires.

Just looked it up on Tirerack. The Cup 2 front is 24 lbs, the rear is 29 lbs. The Goodyear front is 24 lbs, the rear is 28 lbs.

Last edited:
In preparation for LOG43 and a track day at COTA, I added a ZL1 Addons Feather Lite tow hook from GRP.