📓 Journals DV arrived in New Zealand

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.
HI Panda47
just returned home from the Ellerslie Car show - I have a mate who has ordered one of these in Blue which is on the boat.
Spent the last 24hours on the config then decided on green/tan was searching forum then I realised there is a car in the flesh in NZ already - looks awesome dude - does this forum allow private messaging - talked to Chris but lost his card so will ring later in the week. Will pout over your photos - my other car is a 964 looking for something modern to complement it.
Chris has a Demo DV on his showroom floor

Hello
I live an hour from the city,but the lotus dealer in Auckland has the same spec for their Demo,probably easier for you to see it there.

LOTUS AUCKLAND
CHRIS PARKER
174 GREAT NORTH RD
GREY LYNN
You'll fall in love with the colour.
Sorry for the long delay, wife and I walked to the dealer and we did fall in love with the colour and combination! Thanks for all of your help. your country is simply stunning and the people are so friendly.

Sorry for the long delay, wife and I walked to the dealer and we did fall in love with the colour and combination! Thanks for all of your help. your country is simply stunning and the people are so friendly.
So glad you like the colour,enjoy your stay 😊

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back