• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Eventuri development

If you have a 3rd cat delete and milltek, the shipper charger wine increase is pretty minimal tbh. I remember when I got an intake for my Evora GT and the sound got dramatically better but oh well. I guess you can’t really got good exhaust sound + super charger wine. Needs to be one or another

If you have a 3rd cat delete and milltek, the shipper charger wine increase is pretty minimal tbh. I remember when I got an intake for my Evora GT and the sound got dramatically better but oh well. I guess you can’t really got good exhaust sound + super charger wine. Needs to be one or another
With both mods I feel like you can hear it all. Engine, exhaust, supercharger whine, intake “whip”. Before the mods the supercharger whine was most prominent.

Edit: I guess that bypass value on full open is even louder so probably less supercharger noise.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back