• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Eventuri development

If you have a 3rd cat delete and milltek, the shipper charger wine increase is pretty minimal tbh. I remember when I got an intake for my Evora GT and the sound got dramatically better but oh well. I guess you can’t really got good exhaust sound + super charger wine. Needs to be one or another

If you have a 3rd cat delete and milltek, the shipper charger wine increase is pretty minimal tbh. I remember when I got an intake for my Evora GT and the sound got dramatically better but oh well. I guess you can’t really got good exhaust sound + super charger wine. Needs to be one or another
With both mods I feel like you can hear it all. Engine, exhaust, supercharger whine, intake “whip”. Before the mods the supercharger whine was most prominent.

Edit: I guess that bypass value on full open is even louder so probably less supercharger noise.

Has someone on here been on the dyno to show the difference between a OEM filter and the Eventuri system?
Even better if they have the dyno graph.

Although id like to see a graph from an owner I see Eventuri have one on their site.
IMG_6224.jpeg

One thing that was interesting to me is the torque being at it’s highest sound 5000 rpm and dropping down a bit further up the rev range.
I agree with owners the Emira seems to have a kick going to the rev limit but I also find changing up at 5500 also provides a really good balance of power to keep acceleration going. It looks obvious when the graph shows it’s the highest torque point.
I feel it’s a happy balance for engine longevity and performance but interested to hear what other owners think.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back