• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

GRP Emira Decat Pipes Now Available!

But doesn’t the OEM setup open and close with RPM and sport/track selection? I’d think manual closed is going to be quieter than OEM, no?
It does, and if you press the #3 button on the controller it acts as OEM. So when I say that the valve is closed, I mean it was set back to OEM valve control.

Does anyone know how the third cat delete pipe sounds without the valve controller? I’m not interested in the valve controller for other reasons I’ve seen posted on the forums
Sounds great, really improves the tone in all drive modes! I have no plans to add the valve controller.

Does anyone know how the third cat delete pipe sounds without the valve controller? I’m not interested in the valve controller for other reasons I’ve seen posted on the forums
Still sound sensational. I think the open valve control give you more noise earlier in the rev range.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back