• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

GRP Titanium Exhaust going on the Stradman's Emira

I've got the titanium exhaust, evnturi intake, and de-cat pipe going on the car - should be done tomorrow. I will do my best to get some videos, etc. for anyone who wants them!

Great! more videos the better!

Easiest thing to do is give me a follow on ig - Brett_G - I'll be posting random clips there until next weekend when I can get something proper.

To quote my shop that has done a lot of work on my cars "It sounds exotic". The supercharger screams and you get a lot more intake noise, the decat + titanium sounds great as well!

Reactions: GRP
Easiest thing to do is give me a follow on ig - Brett_G - I'll be posting random clips there until next weekend when I can get something proper.

To quote my shop that has done a lot of work on my cars "It sounds exotic". The supercharger screams and you get a lot more intake noise, the decat + titanium sounds great as well!
Hi Brett. I`d be more interested in your opinion(subjective) as to how the car now feels engine wise with these mods. Does it "feel" much stronger in its accel. and pull out of corners? Just a quick reply is fine. Thank you.

Hi Brett. I`d be more interested in your opinion(subjective) as to how the car now feels engine wise with these mods. Does it "feel" much stronger in its accel. and pull out of corners? Just a quick reply is fine. Thank you.
It’s hard to tell initially with the extra sound probably influencing it. There have been several threads and I will reserve my judgement on seat of the pants until I’ve driven it a few hundred miles and have allowed the ecu to adapt. It does feel “crisper”… and honestly the supercharger whine from the intake makes me giggle when it reflects off another car or object - my wife hates it which means it sounds great. lol