GRP Titanium Exhaust Installation DIY Video

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Here's my DIY video for installing the GRP Titanium exhaust and exhaust tips. It also contains lots of good information for anyone wanting to know how to remove the rear bumper on the Emira. I hope you find this helpful!

Wish that video was up when I swapped my tips. Didnt have any issues but this is a good useful visual guide of the steps.

Great vid! how is the sound of the exhaust?

Also, if I may ask, keen to understand if the expanded tip of the cat delete pipe had any impact on the fitment to the ti exhaust. Assuming it fit well without any adjustment, possibly the GRP pipe was a little small in diameter from the start?

Great vid! how is the sound of the exhaust?

Also, if I may ask, keen to understand if the expanded tip of the cat delete pipe had any impact on the fitment to the ti exhaust. Assuming it fit well without any adjustment, possibly the GRP pipe was a little small in diameter from the start?
It sounds fantastic! If you have a valve controller and the third cat delete, I would say you don't get much more sound with the exhaust valve 100% open, if any. If you run the exhaust controller in OEM mode, you get a much better exhaust tone than the stock muffler, in my opinion. With the titanium exhaust, I noticed that the exhaust sound in the cabin was lower. The stock exhaust was much more boomy and had more drone. I find the titanium exhaust to be more crisp and less audible in the cab with the windows up. It seems like the exhaust sound projects rearward, whereas the stock exhaust radiates towards the front of the car much more.

The expanded de-cat pipe fitment wasn't an issue. The titanium exhaust has a more flexible inlet flange and clamp. It was a tight fit, but it made me feel more confident in the fitment.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back