JUBU Group Buy 15% discount

Are you interested in a group buy and when?

• Total voters
Yes keep you guys posted they are flying to most of us to update the ECU bc the CAN data is different from the models they had in Europe. They have to open the ECU for the update. After this all tunes going forward will be right according to them so this first group going through the rough stages.

Everyone should be getting the update by the end of next week.

Mine hasn’t been bad after 2 remote sessions but the new update will fix all remaining issues.

I’ll circle back after the update and share my personal experience and the new update. Others can do the same as well if they choose to share.

Did you install the 440 or 460?

Trying to install mine.. but its not that easy, not sure how my hands will fit in there. If anyone has a workshop manual page to access/remove/replace the ecu, id be happy then to make a video of the install for the group here.

Trying to install mine.. but its not that easy, not sure how my hands will fit in there. If anyone has a workshop manual page to access/remove/replace the ecu, id be happy then to make a video of the install for the group here.
Not a constructive comment, but I laughed when I saw a post saying the the ECU was a 15 minute swap out.

Not a constructive comment, but I laughed when I saw a post saying the the ECU was a 15 minute swap out.
Yeah. They reckon that the average time a man spends in lovemaking is 15 minutes…everything else take a lot longer.

Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 3.38.34 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 3.39.57 PM.png

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back