• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Komo-Tec power phase released for V6 Emira

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm okay with mods up to the point where it starts requiring special fuel...

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm okay with mods up to the point where it starts requiring special fuel...

Not sure I would call 93 AKI "special fuel", it's just predominantly more readily available on the east side of the US than it is the western side. Higher octane fuel up in the 93 AKI is going to be a requirement for basically any sort of remapping to extract more power.

1697486733074.png

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not sure I would call 93 AKI "special fuel", it's just predominantly more readily available on the east side of the US than it is the western side. Higher octane fuel up in the 93 AKI is going to be a requirement for basically any sort of remapping to extract more power.

View attachment 32411
Oh, right, we have plenty of 93 octane around where I am. I would not consider 93 "special".

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Komo-Tec with his test-mule, Öhlins TTX equipped and also fitted with power upgrade to 460hp.

I'm actually quite surprised by how much the driver's seat is moving around. Clearly there's more flex in that thing than I would have assumed from seeing the cast frame in the build photos.

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm actually quite surprised by how much the driver's seat is moving around. Clearly there's more flex in that thing than I would have assumed from seeing the cast frame in the build photos.
Caused by the excessive airflow through his pants. Y'all have to buy his stuff and help him get a new pair.

tnbuilder

Reaction score
So...anyone in the US able to install this yet? Curious also as to if it is worth it for the 430HP tune. And if it can be easily reversed.

Hapkin

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Plus here in CA it's a pain to have to reverse these for smog testing.
Jubu Syvecs or nothing. 91 octane option. Pricey though.

I would get it simply for the 7200 rpm red line raise. The critical flaw of Emira is not it's lack of HP but that it gives up flow and driveability on track due to gearing and 6800 cutoff.

Nico

Reaction score
My workshop is working a mine ; to instal the JUBU 460+ Kit ; I did a trial on track last saturday with already the Headers 3/1 + Y 2/1 + Sport catalyst ; and whaoo :) just perfect sounds. (I put the video on the VIDEO part of this forum)
Full stock on the Dyno = 400HP
In the next days ; the dyno test with the exhaust and at least with the full kit ...

Capture d’écran 2024-04-10 à 23.22.49.png

FlashingBlade

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I think I'd be happy with the 440 and higher rev limiter. I don't want huge power as I like to be able to rev it out.