Latest Emira Production Update

A few dozen i4's arrived in US near end of August along with the first V6 automatics.
Are you referring to the 10 i4 models that were on the 7/26 boat? Or is this another shipment of i4 models - just curious, because I have been keeping an eye out for my VIN on the lists and haven't seen it yet.

Are you referring to the 10 i4 models that were on the 7/26 boat? Or is this another shipment of i4 models - just curious, because I have been keeping an eye out for my VIN on the lists and haven't seen it yet.
Yeah, I am also curious about this.

Currently my dealer said I'd have to pay the additional fees despite putting my order in for the FE.

Looks to be a 20K CAD increase (for my specs), not sure if I'm going to go through with the purchase after all these run arounds and nonsense they are putting me through
$20k more..

looks like I just got priced out of this BS.. 2 year wait for nothing I guess.

What is Canadian price now? It was 129,990 plus all the BS fees for a v6 FEv2.0. It went up another 20k? Or you talking about v1.0 to v2.0 increase?

How do you check the VINs or what is being delivered in the US? I dont have a VIN yet but was told my car was entering production first week of September. I haven't heard anything since but wondering if there is a way to check numbers somewhere

How do you check the VINs or what is being delivered in the US? I dont have a VIN yet but was told my car was entering production first week of September. I haven't heard anything since but wondering if there is a way to check numbers somewhere
@Nova keeps a running list of the shipments - Nova Shipment Tracking. It includes VIN numbers.

The 20K i mentioned was options that were previously standard with no extra fees, now costing extra. If i was to get the exact same build, i'm looking at around $20K extra

Model: MSRP (CAD)
2025 Emira V6 $134,900

Transmission:
6-Speed Manual Gearbox STD
6-Speed Automatic Gearbox $3,531

Color & Trim:
Exterior Paint:
Vivid Red STD
Select Paint (Includes Osmium Silver, Hethel Yellow, or Zinc Grey) $1,015
Special Paint (Includes Cosmos Black, Atlantis Blue, Mist White, Dark Verdant, Nimbus Grey, Meridian Blue, or Shadow Grey) $1,690
Exclusive Paint (Includes Seneca Blue, Magma Red) $2,635
Interior Trim:
Black Nappa Leather STD
Ice Grey Nappa Leather $2,635
Red Nappa Leather $2,635
Tan Nappa Leather $2,635
Black Alcantara with Grey Stitch $3,375
Black Alcantara with Red Stitch $3,375
Black Alcantara with Yellow Stitch $3,375
Interior Materials and Finishes:
Black Nappa Leather Steering Wheel with Black Stitch and TDC STD
Black Nappa Leather Steering Wheel with Red, Yellow or Grey Stitch and TDC (Only for Automatic Transmission) $800
Black Alcantara Steering Wheel with Black Stitch and TDC $800
Black Alcantara Steering Wheel with Red, Yellow or Grey Stitch and TDC (Only for Automatic Transmission) $800
12-Way Electric Powered Driver and Passenger Seat (Includes 2x Memory Function) STD
Heated Seats STD
Black Alcantara Headliner $880
Premium Lotus Branded Driver and Passenger Footwell Mats $340
Sports Pedals (Extruded Aluminium Sports Pedals with Rubber Inlays) $340
Open Mesh Manual Gearchange Mechanism (Only for Manual Transmission) STD

Packages:
Convenience Pack (Includes Front Parking Sensors and Rear Reversing Camera) STD
STD
Lower Black Pack (Includes Gloss Black Front Air Blades, Front Splitter, Side Sills, and Rear Diffuser Trim) STD
Extended Lower Black Pack (Includes Lower Black Pack, Gloss Black Rear "LOTUS" Badge, and Tailpipe Finishers) $610
Exterior Black Pack (Includes Lower Black Pack, Gloss Black Roof, Cantrails, Mirror Caps, Rear "LOTUS" Badge, and Tailpipe Finishers) $2,025
Lotus Driver's Pack
(Includes Track Drive Mode, Track TFT Display, and Launch Control for Automatic Transmission)

Wheel, Tire, and Chassis Options:
20-inch 10-spoke Silver Cast Alloy Wheels STD
20-inch 10-spoke Gloss Black Cast Alloy Wheels $675
20-inch V-Spoke Gloss Silver Forged Wheels $2,365
20-inch V-Spoke Gloss Black Forged Wheels $3,040
20-inch V-Spoke Satin Grey Forged Wheels $3,040
20-inch V-Spoke Diamond Cut Silver & Satin Grey Forged Wheels $3,715
20-inch V-Spoke Diamond Cut Silver & Gloss Black Forged Wheels $3,715
2-Piece High Performance Brake Discs with Black Brake Calipers STD
2-Piece High Performance Brake Discs with Red Brake Calipers $810
2-Piece High Performance Brake Discs with Silver Brake Calipers $810
2-Piece High Performance Brake Discs with Yellow Brake Calipers $810
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport Tires STD
Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires (Requires Sports Suspension) $675
Touring Suspension NCO
Sports Suspension NCO

Individual Options:
Black and Silver Lotus Front Badge and Black and Silver Wheel Center Caps $340
Privacy Glass (Side Three-Quarter Glass and Tailgate) $695
KEF Premium Audio System $1,285
Lotus Vehicle Tracker (Scorpion S5) $870
Homelink STD

Destination:
Inland Freight $3,400

Most of them used to be STD according to the info I bought when i originally submitted the order

Attachments

• MY2025-Emira-V6-Pricelist-CAD-MSRP-ONLY-CLIENT USE ONLY.pdf
    110.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
The 20K i mentioned was options that were previously standard with no extra fees, now costing extra. If i was to get the exact same build, i'm looking at around $20K extra

2025 Emira V6 $134,900

Transmission:

Color & Trim:
Exterior Paint:
Vivid Red STD
Special Paint (Includes Cosmos Black, Atlantis Blue, Mist White, Dark Verdant, Nimbus Grey, Meridian Blue, or Shadow Grey) $1,690
Interior Trim:
Black Nappa Leather STD
Red Nappa Leather $2,635
Tan Nappa Leather $2,635
Black Nappa Leather Steering Wheel with Red, Yellow or Grey Stitch and TDC (Only for Automatic Transmission) $800
Black Alcantara Steering Wheel with Red, Yellow or Grey Stitch and TDC (Only for Automatic Transmission) $800
12-Way Electric Powered Driver and Passenger Seat (Includes 2x Memory Function) STD
Heated Seats STD

Packages:
STD
Lower Black Pack (Includes Gloss Black Front Air Blades, Front Splitter, Side Sills, and Rear Diffuser Trim) STD
Extended Lower Black Pack (Includes Lower Black Pack, Gloss Black Rear "LOTUS" Badge, and Tailpipe Finishers) $610
Exterior Black Pack (Includes Lower Black Pack, Gloss Black Roof, Cantrails, Mirror Caps, Rear "LOTUS" Badge, and Tailpipe Finishers) $2,025
Lotus Driver's Pack
(Includes Track Drive Mode, Track TFT Display, and Launch Control for Automatic Transmission)

Touring Suspension NCO
Sports Suspension NCO

Individual Options:
Homelink STD

Destination:
Inland Freight $3,400

Most of them used to be STD according to the info I bought when i originally submitted the order
Lotus said from day one that the FE was a loaded version and will be a deal compared to when everything will be an option when the base comes down the road. It was the first thing my dealer told me. To say these features were “standard” is misleading, they were features put on the heavily optioned FE debut Emira model…the first edition was not a “Base” model. People thinking they were going to save money and wait for the base but still wanted a bunch of the options…. They were in fantasyland. Knowing this, there are still FE’s available. These will be snapped up fast when people finally realize they are paying about the same or more for a stripped down version. I would suggest getting a FE while still available.

Last edited:

2025 Emira V6 $134,900

Transmission:

Color & Trim:
Exterior Paint:
Vivid Red STD
Interior Trim:
Black Nappa Leather STD
Red Nappa Leather $2,635
Tan Nappa Leather $2,635
Heated Seats STD

Packages:
STD
Lotus Driver's Pack

Touring Suspension NCO
Sports Suspension NCO

Individual Options:
Homelink STD

Destination:
Inland Freight $3,400

that's a decent sized increase for CDN market, but not unexpected. A bit too close to a base 911 tho... If someone wants an auto, I would be looking at the i4 irregardless. Especially now that it is 400 BHP and less $$.

Lotus said from day one that the FE was a loaded version and will be a deal compared to when everything will be an option when the base comes down the road. It was the first thing my dealer told me. To say these features were “standard” is misleading, they were features put on the heavily optioned FE debut Emira model…the first edition was not a “Base” model. People thinking they were going to save money and wait for the base but still wanted a bunch of the options…. They were in fantasyland. Knowing this, there are still FE’s available. These will be snapped up fast when people finally realize they are paying about the same or more for a stripped down version. I would suggest getting a FE while still available.

I had an order for the FE that never arrived now they want to charge me more 🙃

So they were "standard" for my order now they are making me pay extra.

I had an order for the FE that never arrived now they want to charge me more 🙃

So they were "standard" for my order now they are making me pay extra.
When did you submit your factory order and when did they tell you it wasn’t going to happen?

When did you submit your factory order and when did they tell you it wasn’t going to happen?

Not that long compared to some of you guys, only around a year or two ago. They said it wasn't gonna happen after I emailed them asking them about the production switch from FE to base model

Not that long compared to some of you guys, only around a year or two ago. They said it wasn't gonna happen after I emailed them asking them about the production switch from FE to base model
Not the deposit, I mean the factory order where they approve your submission. Did they approve your specific order and then tell you that it wasn’t going to be made at the price you submitted? Mine, for example, has the options I chose, the price, and a submission ID #. I do not have a VIN yet but I should have.

that's a decent sized increase for CDN market, but not unexpected. A bit too close to a base 911 tho... If someone wants an auto, I would be looking at the i4 irregardless. Especially now that it is 400 BHP and less $$.
base Porsche prices are so misleading though.

Not the deposit, I mean the factory order where they approve your submission. Did they approve your specific order and then tell you that it wasn’t going to be made at the price you submitted? Mine, for example, has the options I chose, the price, and a submission ID #. I do not have a VIN yet but I should have.
I also have a submission ID, price, and options. Was told I'd get it in November. No VIN.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back