Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

Really appreciate the kind words..

End of the day i see myself as a Lotus Owner and Community member rather than a "Vendor".. so only doing what I would want any other vendor to do for me as a customer!

In @kertong 's case.. it was a lazy mistake on my part anyway :)

Barry,

Apologies colour didn't quite work out on the Tan.

Drop me a message and let me know which one you would prefer me to replace it with.

Thanks
BanC
Hi @Bancho, thank you for the kind offer and as the others have said a very classy response. :)
Given the effort you have gone to to get these organised, not to mention the costs involved I would not want to see you out of pocket. While it is a different colour to that expected, it is still a very nice thing (and protects the fob) and I will certainly be able to live with it.
The ultimate question is do I go for a pair of "Brown" or get a black leather/alcantara for the other fob

Hi @Bancho, thank you for the kind offer and as the others have said a very classy response. :)
Given the effort you have gone to to get these organised, not to mention the costs involved I would not want to see you out of pocket. While it is a different colour to that expected, it is still a very nice thing (and protects the fob) and I will certainly be able to live with it.
The ultimate question is do I go for a pair of "Brown" or get a black leather/alcantara for the other fob
Barry,

It means a lot that the community appreciate the work that has gone into these!

Honestly I don't feel comfortable leaving it like that.. let me send you whichever one you want for your second fob.

Or if you order another one, I can include a second one of your choice for free. That way you can keep the brown one as a backup or swap them around as you wish :)

Let me know either way. Thanks!

Last edited:
Got my alcantara/yellow fob case and I’m blown away. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Everyone who has seen it is impressed as well. Might have to pick up another for my spare fob!

Just ordered Two Alcantara - Yellow stitching # 5PD85ZAHE

Can't wait to receive them

I received two alcantara w/yellow stitch yesterday to replace the Tan and I am so happy. Quality is great and I’ve gotten a few compliments already. I’m not a big key fob case or keychain fan but I adore these cases and can’t imagine using the key without them for so many reasons.

Thank you all for the orders and lovely feedback!

Really is a pleasure supporting the community.. Again big thanks to @robrmon for bringing me into the fold!

My Eletre is in for some updates and checks, so I have the pleasure of driving around in a real beauty for the next couple of days 😀.. been feeling jealous seeing all of your car pics!

Attachments

• 20240617_101406.jpg
    20240617_101406.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 30
Thank you all for the orders and lovely feedback!

Really is a pleasure supporting the community.. Again big thanks to @robrmon for bringing me into the fold!

My Eletre is in for some updates and checks, so I have the pleasure of driving around in a real beauty for the next couple of days 😀.. been feeling jealous seeing all of your car pics!
Thanks @Bancho ! How are you finding the Emira?!

Thanks @Bancho ! How are you finding the Emira?!
Ahh it was tough handing it back in yesterday! Can really see what you guys see in the car .. had the V6 Manual and all I can say is it was a very fun drive.. definitely puts a smile on your face, probably the first car I have been in that I actually drove around without any music on.

On the flip side; coming back into the Eletre I did enjoy the extra comforts of the interior and the "Auto" gearbox.. Left leg was feeling the strain of that clutch in peak traffic!

I aspire to having that as my weekend car now (Few years away from that 🤣).. Not practical enough for me as a daily with a baby car seat in it, but boy I would love to have that in the garage to take out just to enjoy the drive! Feel like it would have been great as a convertible..

Cool! Buddy showed me his today and I just placed an order for black leather with yellow stitching!