New Emira SE announced

[I just thought for USA market the SE would be 416hp or something to that effect.]
DigDug, not sure if I'm imagining this.
Wan't there a picture(s) from a person with a Chinese car showing ~416 hp on the performance page of the cars display? (Fully aware the UI performance pages are rough calculations ).
Maybe another Lotus game ... not upset sales of the v6.

This will all come out once some 'Magazine, C&R, R&T' get's there hand on a 2024 Turbo and runs a 0-60. If they achieve better than 3.8s to 60mph the car has more than 400hp.

[I just thought for USA market the SE would be 416hp or something to that effect.]
DigDug, not sure if I'm imagining this.
Wan't there a picture(s) from a person with a Chinese car showing ~416 hp on the performance page of the cars display? (Fully aware the UI performance pages are rough calculations ).
Maybe another Lotus game ... not upset sales of the v6.

This will all come out once some 'Magazine, C&R, R&T' get's there hand on a 2024 Turbo and runs a 0-60. If they achieve better than 3.8s to 60mph the car has more than 400hp.
Yep, I did see the 416hp on the Chinese version of YouTube “BiliBili”…. That is where I got that number. Lol…. 😂. And I agree, a lot of this is marketing strategy. But it now seems more clear makes more sense. One just has to realize the FE was a bonus and not a “base” for the enthusiasts who put in orders almost 2-3 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_4325.jpeg
    IMG_4325.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back