Ok to run GRP 12mm spacers just on the back?

T6061

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just looking for the stance but don't want to upset the apple cart. I figure the fronts already kick enough debris at the rear flanks as is but wouldn't mind having the rears further out. Now that Greg offers the silver version it would would look OEM with my silver wheels (almost ;)). Street car only...thoughts?

12mm works front and rear, looks fantastic as well. If you really want an aggressive look 12mm front and 15mm rear fits at stock height and even a little lowered.

Just looking for the stance but don't want to upset the apple cart. I figure the fronts already kick enough debris at the rear flanks as is but wouldn't mind having the rears further out. Now that Greg offers the silver version it would would look OEM with my silver wheels (almost ;)). Street car only...thoughts?
You could do that, but I wouldn’t (based on the look alone). You could run 6mm front, 12mm on the rear. I think that would look descent and balanced. Rear needs a bit more offset to look flush, than the front does. With 12mm, stock height, the front pokes out just slightly, rear is flush or as near as…

The wheels move inwards in the arches with any lowering. My car is slightly lower than standard (10mm or slightly more), 12mm spacer all round. I’m happy with it as is, fronts are now flush, rears slightly inside, so rears could be increased to 15mm spacers and not look too much.

1 of these pics is original height without spacers.

Attachments

• IMG_8141.jpeg
    IMG_8141.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8139.jpeg
    IMG_8139.jpeg
    313.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8140.jpeg
    IMG_8140.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5503.jpeg
    IMG_5503.jpeg
    426.7 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back