• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Race to the first i4

Glad to see some movement for the I4 folks and confirmed delivery outside of China. I'm curious if the cars have 360/400HP. When you guys get past break-in, I would love to see *someone* dyno their car.

Bei uns in Deutschland sollen die ersten Emira I4 ab 10.03.2024 bei dem Händler sein. Es werden auch schon die ersten zum Kauf angeboten.
If I4s are indeed going to be with German dealers in a couple of weeks time then things are definitely looking more promising (along with Craig's post above). I'm still going to keep my hopes in check until we are able to see something more definitive though!

What are the lines in the speedo next to the sign recognition? Is that a lane keep assists?

Looks like it. My V6 manual doesn't have this.
1708985301259.png

NO BANANA, NO LIFE
My true feelings about being kept (still) waiting three years for what was supposed to be the original Lotus Emira 👀

Attachments

• IMG_3936.jpeg
    IMG_3936.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
A delivery of FE i4's has apparently arrived with Lotus Antwerp today.
Do you have more information about this? I don't see it on Facebook or the website.

I've go a call from Lotus Ostend last friday. If I changed some small choises (alcantara steering wheel, vehicle tracker,...), then my car was already made and ready to be shipped. So I agreed. My Lotus Emira i4 should be on a parking lot in the UK ready to be shipped to Belgium. Could be 2 weeks, could be 2 months. With Lotus you never know :) But there is definitly big progress. I'll keep you posted when I have more news.

Do you have more information about this? I don't see it on Facebook or the website.

I've go a call from Lotus Ostend last friday. If I changed some small choises (alcantara steering wheel, vehicle tracker,...), then my car was already made and ready to be shipped. So I agreed. My Lotus Emira i4 should be on a parking lot in the UK ready to be shipped to Belgium. Could be 2 weeks, could be 2 months. With Lotus you never know :) But there is definitly big progress. I'll keep you posted when I have more news.
I just saw this on their Instagram feed. They posted a short video of a car transporter arriving and stated this was the first i4 delivery for them. I hope you are able to collect your car soon, hopefully great news.

Just had a call from Bell Colvill. I4 demo offered! Too late unfortunately! Cancelled after last e mail from cs rf delayed again until summer 2024. Sad now but lotus just frustrated the hell out of me. Bought a very different car. RS4 . WIfe much happier.So are the dogs!!!

I just saw this on their Instagram feed. They posted a short video of a car transporter arriving and stated this was the first i4 delivery for them. I hope you are able to collect your car soon, hopefully great news.
I found the post, although they don't get to starting the engine can definitely see the yellow car is indeed an i4 when they look through the rear window!

Just had a call from Bell Colvill. I4 demo offered! Too late unfortunately! Cancelled after last e mail from cs rf delayed again until summer 2024. Sad now but lotus just frustrated the hell out of me. Bought a very different car. RS4 . WIfe much happier.So are the dogs!!!
That's useful information, thanks! May have to get in touch with JCT600 and see what their i4 demo status is!