• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Race to the first i4

Also, no mention of 3 year service plan for me, wonder if that is dealer specific? (I am B&C, though was planning on factory pickup still)

Had the same, but when I log into the complete transaction partin order to pay, it's still greyed out.
So close, yet so far. Tried clearing cookies, but still the same. I wonder if its free :)
Yep, greyed out for me still too... Who would have thought Lotus can't get the comms aligned with the system?!?! 😐

Screenshot_20240304-184852__01.jpg

Last edited:
Had the same, but when I log into the complete transaction partin order to pay, it's still greyed out.
So close, yet so far. Tried clearing cookies, but still the same. I wonder if its free :)
Yep me too.

Also, no mention of 3 year service plan for me, wonder if that is dealer specific? (I am B&C, though was planning on factory pickup still)
I believe it’s been offered for orders delivered in March only according to my dealer. Shame I can’t check out!

Did the same with me, tried logging in again but still can’t click the pay box 🤷‍♂️

Just to let anyone trying that this is fixed now. I spoke to them this morning, and the portal kicked into life an hour or so later.
Called aswel, it worked but now isn’t….Does it show your initial £5k deposit coming off the balance?

Called aswel, it worked but now isn’t….Does it show your initial £5k deposit coming off the balance?
Not sure on the deposit, I think that's more covered in the follow up invoice step? (Which I'm still to do)
I hope it works soon for you !! when you get into that section its all very straightforward I will say. Good luck !

Not sure on the deposit, I think that's more covered in the follow up invoice step? (Which I'm still to do)
I hope it works soon for you !! when you get into that section its all very straightforward I will say. Good luck !
It’s a grey box again! Worked before 🤷‍♂️

I just realised that I had received the 'finalise your order' email, but Gmail had classed it into 'promotions' rather than my primary inbox... Possibly something to check if anyone is hoping to get the email but doesn't seem to have got it yet!

And to add, I'm also just getting the greyed out box on My Lotus.

Some things have 'changed' in my order page, but Complete Checkout is still greyed out for me... Apparently I "will be able to complete the purchase of your vehicle from Tuesday, 3 October 2023"!?!?!

(Oh, and I do have a VIN listed now, didn't before today)

Screenshot_20240305-113232__01.jpg

Last edited:
Just spoke to Southampton Lotus who confirmed my car should be available end of March. I queried about free servicing and the guy did say that should be the case for cars delivered in March, but seemed reluctant to say for sure.

Great to hear you'll be off the leash soon. Less than a week to wait for my own test drive experience now but it would still be great to hear your thoughts. How are you finding the manual shifts?
Hi Andy. I am relying on your test drive review so I can finalise my i4 order. No pressure! My local dealer is not offering test drives as yet and have been told I can have my car by end of this month! Hopefully, it will be positive. Is it this Friday 8 March?

Is it this Friday 8 March
Yes, this Friday. I did a V6 drive there ages ago but it was a Saturday and there was loads of traffic and roadworks. I'm hoping it's going to be a bit quieter on a weekday. My focus will be on the auto and manual shifting this time. I just hope I get the opportunity to get a feel for it.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back