Spacers anybody?

I’ve got a set of the 12mm spacers supplied by the UK company. I believe they are also manufactured in the UK.

A famous Chinese brand (Bonoss) quite recently started supplying some spacers for the Emira. Their stuff is good quality and nicely finished, but are quite different in design and finish compared to the UK supplied spacers I have.
I originally went to Bonoss to get some 12mm made as they listed theirs on their website as in stock for the Emira. A week went by and they started emailing me asking for what car, to make all sorts of measurements for them and that it would be an up charge for custom spacers even though they were listed on their site. Turns out they had never made them before and the final price would be considerably more expensive and then took 2 weeks and 5 emails to return my money.

I have PCD on my car now and those work fine but if I were in the market now I’d stick to Greg since he makes 12mm spacers.

We have 12mm spacers in stock!
We also keep the extended bolts or stud kits in stock to accommodate the spacers install.
Silver or black to match your wheels.
https://www.gregsraceparts.com/coll...ts/new-grp-12mm-wheel-spacers-for-lotus-emira
Do you plan on carrying aftermarket titanium lug nuts with floating seats like OEM does with the lug bolts?
That’s the only thing holding me back from your 12mm spacers; I want titanium studs/nuts but also want floating seat lug nuts.

Hi GRP. Just ordered those so hoping 12mm on stock height isnt too much. ;). I put a decent size order in along with Titanium studs and nuts. Whats the lead time on those?
We have everything except your intake kit ready to go.
The intakes will be back in stock in two weeks so we will get it all sent out when that's ready!

• Love
Reactions: MTV
Do you plan on carrying aftermarket titanium lug nuts with floating seats like OEM does with the lug bolts?
That’s the only thing holding me back from your 12mm spacers; I want titanium studs/nuts but also want floating seat lug nuts.
I'll look into it and see if one of our vendors has them available already.
Fwiw we havent had an issue with our current titanium stud kits which are made here in the U.S.

I'll look into it and see if one of our vendors has them available already.
Fwiw we havent had an issue with our current titanium stud kits which are made here in the U.S.
10-4 thank you

(I just really like floating seat lug nuts)

PCD is a brand as well as a general term used with wheels and associated parts meaning "pitch circle diameter" So when they say PCD 5x114.3 that just wheels the wheel bolt pattern.
Thanks for the clarification Greg. Admitedly, I had never heard of that technical term. What a coincidence that it's acronym is the same as the UK company's "Professional Custom Design".

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back