• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Well that is 1:45pst... so should have some info before closing here

Probably 445 pm est and the dealers close at 5pm. So we won't know till Tuesday.
If the teams meeting is with Hethal, UK (they are +5 from EST), It would make sense it is around mid day EST (11AM EST = 4PM in the UK = 8AM in California).

If the teams meeting is with Hethal, UK (they are +5 from EST), It would make sense it is around mid day EST (11AM EST = 4PM in the UK = 8AM in California).
I think it would be with Lotus USA, not Hethel

Teams meeting agenda:
Composing Lotus Holiday email
Closing information leaks to customers
Seminar on: "Crushing Expectations and Managing Disappointment"
Round the room: What "Soon" means to you
Left out how to manage customer complaints and potential lemon laws on delivered cars

:ROFLMAO:

1701092915973.jpeg

is-it.gif

Y'all got any of them secret meeting updates?!
All I could think about this morning when I woke up was the Bangles ... as I'm sure it was going to be a Manic Monday

Just received this email from my dealer!

Just a quick update on the status of the initial batch of First Edition Emira’s. There is an incoming ship that will dock at the port of Baltimore tomorrow. At this point I do not know the VIN’s of those cars on board nor if any of them are ones I ordered. I will know that information very soon and will pass it along if it pertains to your specific order. These cars will not have the CARB certification as that is in process and expected to be completed in January. No Lotus dealer can sell a car until the CARB certification is completed. If we receive your vehicle you are more than welcome to come see it in person. We have sufficient space to store your vehicle in doors until the vehicle can be sold.

Just got a call from my dealer.
There ARE cars on the water currently.
Cars will go to the dealers, but dealers cannot release the cars until CARB approval, which they anticipate getting in January. Any automatics and 4 cylinder cars are a long way out for the U.S. market….maybe a year.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back