• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Thanks a million Nova for providing us the VIN lists! We all appreciate your time and effort. I'm on the second list you posted today, on the Atlantic Sun arriving 4/7.
Yes. We very much appreciate your efforts. Thanks so much. There are some very excited people that have waited a very long time for this news.

I wish I went silver instead of black on my vivid red. Oh well
I went diamond cut (took over someone else’s order) and was going to powder coat black. Happy to trade. Cost of shipping 4 wheels from NY to Cali is much cheaper than I thought it would be.

New to the forum, but placed my order back in Dec 2021. I see a lot of VIN info for NorthEast locations. Anyone have news on NorthWest deliveries?

Last edited:
It's here! I drove precisely 6 miles from dealer to a spot for PPF and window tint. Current me is regretting this decision to get PPF. Future me will be happy with this.
Cograts on the car, love the blue with yellow calipers. Do you mind sharing whether the PPF was everything, or partial coverage, and the cost? If Partial, what did you opt not to PPF?

Thanks!

Cograts on the car, love the blue with yellow calipers. Do you mind sharing whether the PPF was everything, or partial coverage, and the cost? If Partial, what did you opt not to PPF?i

I did full PPF. Dealer offered a full with ceramic on uncovered parts for ~7K (paint correction would have been extra) but I looked at work on a sample car and was not impressed (this was Lotus warrantied nano fusion one). I ended up finding a shop that did the Xpel on full car with ceramic on top for 9K. It pained me, but that was the price everywhere I called. I found another place at 6K but a different (unknown brand) film.

I have not seen the finished product and will not for a week but when I toured the shop I was impressed by the crew there and also the fleet of cars they had (High End Porsches, Ferrari, etc). Will share pics once done.

Main reason I went full was for ease of cleaning. I want this thing to shine and do not want to have to do full details as often, so self healing portion of film in theory should make it easier to avoid swirl marks etc.

Just received my car. As beautiful as expected. Be ready for a lot of questions/conversations with passing admirers. And it sounds so good…

Attachments

• IMG_1787.jpeg
    IMG_1787.jpeg
    475.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1784.jpeg
    IMG_1784.jpeg
    568.9 KB · Views: 118
It's here! I drove precisely 6 miles from dealer to a spot for PPF and window tint. Current me is regretting this decision to get PPF. Future me will be happy with this.
Love the Meridian blue! It's my favorite behind Seneca... would love to see more pictures when you're able!

I noticed last week the UK website now states “Due to high demand, new orders for Emira V6 are scheduled for delivery in 2026.” And now today I noticed the US website states “Limited stock, contact your local Lotus Centre for availability.”

Are the order books full for FE V6?

I noticed last week the UK website now states “Due to high demand, new orders for Emira V6 are scheduled for delivery in 2026.” And now today I noticed the US website states “Limited stock, contact your local Lotus Centre for availability.”

Are the order books full for FE V6?

Our dealer told us the orders for the FE (V1/V2) in North America were all spoken for… so, I’d imagine they are talking about the base V6 with upgrade options.

Our dealer told us the orders for the FE (V1/V2) in North America were all spoken for… so, I’d imagine they are talking about the base V6 with upgrade options.
Both UK and US website only list those two disclaimers for the FE v6 models not the base. 🤷🏻‍♂️

FWIW, my dealer called today and confirmed that my Emira is on the Atlantic Sun, due into Newark on April 7th. He said to expect delivery the first or second week of May, so that's 4-5 weeks after unloading for those that have been asking. My dealer is Lotus of DC in Rockville, MD, a CARB state.

FWIW, my dealer called today and confirmed that my Emira is on the Atlantic Sun, due into Newark on April 7th. He said to expect delivery the first or second week of May, so that's 4-5 weeks after unloading for those that have been asking. My dealer is Lotus of DC in Rockville, MD, a CARB state.

Why would it take a month to get the car after it arrives at the port?? 😕

Yea, if seems that there is some turnover speed issue at the dealership where they can't seem to deliver the cars quickly. Some people are still waiting to get their cars after waiting for a whole month.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back