USA/Canada Delivery Thread

My car finally at the dealership, passed all inspection and hoping to have it soon 😊
Saw my Emira. My 1st time ever… and it is more beautiful in person. Glad I made the right color choice ( Hethel yellow) . Hopefully to get delivered this week.
Btw, from an hour of talking to my SA I learned a few tips ( certain stuff that had been reported in here ) to at least avoid or minimize having to deal with them

I mentioned in the last week or so, my dealer told me all the approvals have been completed for the I4 and expect the first ones to arrive beginning of October. However, the strike may change this timeline.
(long time stalker, first time poster :))

I’ve also been stalking the CARB website like it’s my part-time job, and all I see is the V6.

I want to believe it’s just outdated info… but after waiting for my i4 since mid-2021 (!!!), my faith in Lotus and its dealers is, um, less than inspiring 🤷‍♂️.

Until then, I’ll just keep gazing longingly at the gift package they sent a while back and pretend that the VIN they sent me is real...

Already finished my 1,000 mile break in period on my V6 auto with a 5 hour drive back home. It is so fun, love the pops and bangs, the supercharger is amazing, and everyone is giving a thumbs up and smiling. Love the gearbox, super fun to play with shifting up and down, I like staying at 3rd and 2nd gear and just play with the throttle and the pops and bangs go off on the back, also love down shifting from 2nd to 1st at 25mph with an explosive sound from the exhaust, and most importantly, I am still trouble free. I will admit that I put it in sports mode and manual mode after 300 miles, but I never went above 3,500RPMs.

Edit: FYI I never received my VIN, the car just showed up at Jacksonville and I picked it up.

(long time stalker, first time poster :))

I’ve also been stalking the CARB website like it’s my part-time job, and all I see is the V6.

I want to believe it’s just outdated info… but after waiting for my i4 since mid-2021 (!!!), my faith in Lotus and its dealers is, um, less than inspiring 🤷‍♂️.

Until then, I’ll just keep gazing longingly at the gift package they sent a while back and pretend that the VIN they sent me is real...
Yeah, so far my dealer has been correct about everything he has said. Hopefully our cars will arrive this month.

Yeah, so far my dealer has been correct about everything he has said. Hopefully our cars will arrive this month.
Glad your dealer is forthcoming with information. Is the dealer thinking our AMG cars are actually at sea?
Thinking 10-14 days to cross the Atlantic
7-10 days processing at Baltimore - then transit to dealers

Glad your dealer is forthcoming with information. Is the dealer thinking our AMG cars are actually at sea?
Thinking 10-14 days to cross the Atlantic
7-10 days processing at Baltimore - then transit to dealers
Yeah, fortunate to have a dealer that is in tune with Lotus. He told me expect it in October. The bottom line is, it is what it is. Just as it gets closer, the wait gets even harder. 😂

Yeah, fortunate to have a dealer that is in tune with Lotus. He told me expect it in October. The bottom line is, it is what it is. Just as it gets closer, the wait gets even harder. 😂
@DigDugLotus - was it your dealer that indicated all certifications (EPA/CARB) were passed for the i4? Also has anyone been able to confirm? I have been told my production is complete, and have my VIN, but it was not on either of the last two ships. In fact, the 9/15 ship skipped right over my VIN (jumped from 4363 to 4367), so I assume the skipped VINs are i4s. Which makes me wonder if they are just sitting at the port in Norfolk UK with the rest of these i4s - waiting on a cert, maybe?

IMG_1383.JPG

Just as it gets closer, the wait gets even harder. 😂
Very true, as delivery closes in we're all trying to line up matters.
PPF / ceramic (deposit in place), Insurance, Pickup arrangements (out of state purchase), postponing vacation planning, etc.

[The bottom line is, it is what it is.]
So true, wasn't pressing you...I should have phrased differently.

Very true, as delivery closes in we're all trying to line up matters.
PPF / ceramic (deposit in place), Insurance, Pickup arrangements (out of state purchase), postponing vacation planning, etc.

[The bottom line is, it is what it is.]
So true, wasn't pressing you...I should have phrased differently.
Yes, he said the certs/CARB for the I4 was done. ✔️. I hope he is correct. I am in same boat as you. Trying to line up delivery with life events(trips, family events).

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back