What did you do to your Emira today?

yeah Greg confirmed the carpet pins have changed. the ones he sells no longer work and hes offering refunds for those who have the new emira carpet pins

Hooked it up to the trickle charger for the long work week ahead..
PXL_20240630_063212435.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Just curious how everyone is driving Emira on standard or track mode. After 1000mile mark with oil change, I mostly drive it on Track mode, but just curious It will be bad for the car in a long run. 😅 I only drive 20-50 miles per drive every other weekend.

Mine is 13000km and is possible I drove it in tour mode less than 3% tour mode, mostly 80% in sport mode , and rest in track mode

To be clear on the carpet buttons --
It looks like Lotus changed to the push pin type system at some point during production this year, likely around Feb/March.
If your car was built prior then ours will work (just verify the top of yours looks like a flat head screw)
Ours wont work on the newer ones, probably not a reason to replace the new ones aside from looks now since those shouldnt break like the prior design did. I will look into that though.

I’m in the middle of doing the 3rd cat delete and need some tips.

@GRP

The 3rd cat is stuck and won’t come out. The pipe slides out fine, but the 3 bolts that hold it to the Y pipe seem to be welded on and won’t allow me to get enough clearance to get the 3rd cat off.

IMG_7257.jpeg
IMG_7258.jpeg

np, good luck!
That did the trick! Thanks for the guidance.

So, changed the oil at 800 miles. Some visible glitter in the old oil, will probably do another oil change at 2000 miles.

Installed 3rd cat delete and valve controller. HUGE difference on cold starts. Wow! My wife was grinning ear to ear 🤣

This car has really awoken something inside her, and I dig her excitement about this very special addition to her garage stall.