• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What did you do to your Emira today?

Dropped off my car to get PPF and ceramic on the whole car including wheels off ceramic

Attachments

• 86103.jpeg
    86103.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 41
Are you on first name terms with all the gas station attendants in your area yet? I'm definitely at the point where I give them a nod at the one I frequent :D

PS: your number plate always makes me smile :)

The kinds of gas stations I frequent don't have attendants - "I pump myself while the store manager watches via CCTV from a back room" :ROFLMAO: If I were to go to such facilities and get on first name terms with all the attendants, that could quickly get expensive !

I paid extra for the Cherry-Blossom-and-Tokyo-Tower design plate, and for choosing the 4 digit number (leading zeros are substituted with a dot). The Japanese character " て " at the left, which looks and is pronounced like a " T " was a lucky surprise bonus, resulting in something resembling " T - 131 " (y)

The kinds of gas stations I frequent don't have attendants - "I pump myself while the store manager watches via CCTV from a back room" :ROFLMAO: If I were to go to such facilities and get on first name terms with all the attendants, that could quickly get expensive !

I paid extra for the Cherry-Blossom-and-Tokyo-Tower design plate, and for choosing the 4 digit number (leading zeros are substituted with a dot). The Japanese character " て " at the left, which looks and is pronounced like a " T " was a lucky surprise bonus, resulting in something resembling " T - 131 " (y)
Oh no, don't misunderstand me... same system here (we pump out own fuel), I just was flailing around for the right term (and kind of throwing the US audience a bone, but don't tell them ;) ). Let's just say that I've spent more in the last 6 weeks on fuel than 6 months on my previous car, so you get familiar with who is staffing the counter/booth...