What did you do to your Emira today?

Managed to install Silent Cilantro's MagSafe Wireless Charging tray yesterday. Other than contorting my aging frame into a position that allowed me to see what I was doing, it was easy enough to get done. The alcantara tray fits perfectly and matches the interior nicely. A quick drive confirmed charging and a firm hold on the phone (iPhone 12 Pro Max). Highly recommended!

I gave it a good wash with pre foam due to getting bat crap on it. It looks like we have 120+ bats living under the facia on our loft conversion.
Yes, I would use longer bolts for all spacers. For 12mm spacers you’ll need 12mm longer bolts. OEM bolt length is 30mm.
If I used the spacers will it make a difference I am 15mm lower due to my coil overs?

I gave it a good wash with pre foam due to getting bat crap on it. It looks like we have 120+ bats living under the facia on our loft conversion.

If I used the spacers will it make a difference I am 15mm lower due to my coil overs?
Only to the bats.

I was counting the bug collection from my recent trip to the NC mountains :ROFLMAO:

Bug Collection.jpg

Get out lock car with remote, open car with remote, get in and start. Fires right up.
I wonder if you could do that procedure without getting out of the car.
Doesn't solve the issue but at least might make a little bit less of a hassle.

Put another 100 miles on her and then a nice wash and clean the inside.. There is SOO much brake dust.. it's killing the look. I ceramic coated the wheels, but man that stuff just piles up.

Put another 100 miles on her and then a nice wash and clean the inside.. There is SOO much brake dust.. it's killing the look. I ceramic coated the wheels, but man that stuff just piles up.
Yeah I noticed that too. I have silver wheels with yellow calipers, and I'm SO glad I got them ceramic coated because that brake dust is so clingy.

Yeah I noticed that too. I have silver wheels with yellow calipers, and I'm SO glad I got them ceramic coated because that brake dust is so clingy.
I have the same combo.. and def glad I did the wheels off ceramic coating.. it would be a nightmare without it.. I can't even imagine..

Wondering if they make low brake dust pads. I would be willing to pay the money so I don't have to clean the wheels daily.

I have the same combo.. and def glad I did the wheels off ceramic coating.. it would be a nightmare without it.. I can't even imagine..

Wondering if they make low brake dust pads. I would be willing to pay the money so I don't have to clean the wheels daily.
@kitkat How are the EBC RedStuff pads doing with controlling brake dust?

@kitkat How are the EBC RedStuff pads doing with controlling brake dust?

Very little dust honestly, probably a 90% reduction. The only issue is that the pads are a little thicker so I had to remove the rubber backing plate from the pads to make them fit, but now they make some noise because I removed them. Looking to see if I can wear them down a bit to fit the rubber anti squeal back on, put some liquid anti squeal on, or retrofit the OEM pad backing plate covers onto these.

The initial bite is just as strong as the OEM pads and I’d say I start to get a bit of pad fade about 7-10 very hard stops in just like the OEM pads.

@GRP are there EBC pads that don't require disassembly to fit the Emira?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back