• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Who has Milltek's Active Controller Installed?

Uh...slightly difficult for me to understand the 2nd part due to the syntax... I got the first part... I pressed #1 for 10 seconds so it will always start with fully open mode all the time.... which I prefer.

Now, On the 2nd functionality, if you press a mode button 5x in 5 seconds, it will start at that mode next time ??

But that can create conflicting instructions to the controller.... !?!

What if I press #3 5x/5sec...

At next start, will it start in mode#1 or Mode #3 ?!??

I'm confused or trippin.... 😆

Uh...slightly difficult for me to understand the 2nd part due to the syntax... I got the first part... I pressed #1 for 10 seconds so it will always start with fully open mode all the time.... which I prefer.

Now, On the 2nd functionality, if you press a mode button 5x in 5 seconds, it will start at that mode next time ??

But that can create conflicting instructions to the controller.... !?!

What if I press #3 5x/5sec...

At next start, will it start in mode#1 or Mode #3 ?!??

I'm confused or trippin.... 😆

Yikes no no, there are two different startup modes, selecting one overrides the prior startup mode:
- Remember the last valve setting.
- Always start in a specific setting.

It can’t be both at the same time, that’s not even a logical conclusion to come to lol.

To remember the last startup mode, press #1 5x in 5s. This HAS to be #1, it has nothing to do with the valve setting of operation just that the microcontroller is tied to signal from #1..

To always start in a specific mode, hold the valve setting you want for 10 seconds.

Ok.....so, if I want it to start in full open mode, setting #1, then as the car is running, what do I do exactly ?

I just want the car to start at fully open mode n stay that way .... unless I change to full close #3 ,IF n when I want to...say driving down my neighborhood.... BUT, next time when I'm starting the car up, I again want it full open, #1 .... ( they are still gonna know when I'm leaving...
Lol )

Don't ask me why I get confused sometimes on such seemingly simple concept.... could be cause engrish is my 2nd tongue.... lol

Tnx for your help tho....

So I don't have homelink, and the little remote they give you is a faff to play with when driving. Had to find a way to make it easier to press buttons 1 and 2, but definitely not 3...

A few evenings and many attempts at the 3d printer later, I've got a new remote housing that clicks into place in a concealed location in the door card just under the seat memory controls.

Much easier to find/change while driving!

1000025322.jpg
1000025330.jpg
1000025329.jpg

Attachments

• 1000025324.jpg
    1000025324.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 23
Just installed my 3rd cat delete and valve controller .

1. Fully open
2. Oem
3. Closed
Linked to home 1 open / 2 oem - militek keys are in garbage .

If you were on 1. I discovered next time I start the car it will stay open .

Probably made for $25/unit.... I ve seen remote controlled vacuum pumps for controlling the valves with 2 remotes for $40 on eBay.... I know ,different than what we need , but the price ....
I don't disagree and I'm sure they are making some easy bank .... but they got it to market first so I'm willing to pay the ~ $300ish to have a proven, reliable product.

I'm going to buy 10 and ideally drop ship but if not then will coordinate shipping once I receive

I don't disagree and I'm sure they are making some easy bank .... but they got it to market first so I'm willing to pay the ~ $300ish to have a proven, reliable product.

I'm going to buy 10 and ideally drop ship but if not then will coordinate shipping once I receive
I would be interested.