• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Action Cam Mount via tow hook

shin73

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Any ideas on how to attach an action cam to the car? I guess the easiest option would be to mount with a suction cup but I’m worried of the potential of the mount not holding up.

so I came by this,

They currently do not have an option available for the Emira, after contacting customer support, looks like they should be able to create one fairly easily with the correct dimensions.

Unfortunately I don’t have access to my car until the end of the week but it’d be great if someone could grab a quick pic of the tow hook that comes with the car. (Should be in the tool kit).

IMG_0913.jpeg

Thanks!

Attachments

• Tow Hook Photos.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
I bought this NEEWER suction mount and its extremely sturdy - It will not fall off. BUT I have PPF and unfortunately it ink-transfered and dented my PPF, which thankfully came out with some heat. So if you have PPF, the hook mount is prob a better option, or just suction it only to glass.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back