• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Bag World Bespoke bags

What Trim Are You Interested In?

• Black Alcantara, Black Leather, Yellow Trim

Votes: 44 89.8%
  • Black Alcantara, Black Vinyl, Yellow Trim

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
Will they sell I individually ?
Like one of those interior rear shelf side bags and the big boot one ?

They certainly would sell them individually. What they charge is between you both.

Don’t think we have enough yet and I’m in no rush but when ready to go I’m likely in for full set with blue piping as well.

I'm new to this website and this thread. I'm definitely interested in a group buy of Emira luggage. A friend with an Aston Vantage has their luggage and is very happy with it. I prefer the Emira script to Lotus, but would accept either. I still need to decide on color and piping. Please let me know the status of the group order and what the next steps are.

I'm new to this website and this thread. I'm definitely interested in a group buy of Emira luggage. A friend with an Aston Vantage has their luggage and is very happy with it. I prefer the Emira script to Lotus, but would accept either. I still need to decide on color and piping. Please let me know the status of the group order and what the next steps are.
Choose whether you want a full set, a cabin set, or a boot set.

There's only four filled of twenty spots needed to execute the order.

They reached out about a customer that refused purchase after commissioning a set. Leather and alcantara with red stitch and piping. £480+S/H
20240514_085148.jpg
20240514_085154.jpg
20240514_085223.jpg

Can you please add me to the list? Full set. I’d like the piping in a grey that matches the color of the leather, please.

These look great. Not sure how I haven’t come across this post before!

Just to confirm, if we get to 20 orders, a full set is £1000 + VAT + S/H? Do we have any estimates for S&H?

Assume no other custom duties to be paid?

You guys can add yourself to the list.. Just copy and paste and add your names.

It's 900gbp for a full set at 20 people.

@Dan C I have no idea if they can match the silver/grey leather in the stitching. I can only ask. Or rather, when we get twenty you can ask.

@Gooner it's plus VAT if you're in a VAT locality, shipping should be handled directly with the maker, no estimates because it would vary based on location and size of the set. Customs duties to the buyer.

1) @Bilbao-Emira: Full Set, White piping
2) @Time2Fly: Cabin Set, Yellow piping
3) @scarzie: Cabin Set, Yellow piping
4) @oldf**t Full set, yellow piping
5) @JaviLM Full set, blue piping
6) @DF_Toronto Full set, blue piping.
7) @DCNSX Full set, yellow piping
8) @Dan C Full set, grey piping
9) @niterida7 Full set, blue piping yellow stitching

You guys can add yourself to the list.. Just copy and paste and add your names.

It's 900gbp for a full set at 20 people.

@Dan C I have no idea if they can match the silver/grey leather in the stitching. I can only ask. Or rather, when we get twenty you can ask.

@Gooner it's plus VAT if you're in a VAT locality, shipping should be handled directly with the maker, no estimates because it would vary based on location and size of the set. Customs duties to the buyer.

4) @oldf**t Full set, yellow piping
5) @JaviLM Full set, blue piping
6) @DF_Toronto Full set, blue piping.
7) @DCNSX Full set, yellow piping
8) @Dan C Full set, grey piping
9) @niterida7 Full set, blue piping yellow stitching