• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira Headers/ Tuning

lllnavarrolll

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on long/ shorty headers and performance mid pipe as far as what options we have and how much more power are you really getting with long tube headers vs shorty headers? Also any insight on tuning options for someone that lives in California? I’m coming from a 900hp C7 Z06 that was cammed with long tube Headers so I’m looking to make my car louder and add more power but I can’t seem to find any info about the Emira and headers/ tuning. And yes I already did the 3rd cat delete valve control and titanium muffler and still not where I want the exhaust note to be.

The issue you will have is it won’t run to it’s potential with headers unless you have a tune and there isn’t many options yet for the States. JUBU do a 460 kit using headers with limited torque but I’m unsure if anyone in the US has done it and I heard they are trying to iron out compatibility for the 440 tune currently.
Komotec do a similar tune at 475hp with limited torque but again has someone in the US used it yet.
Personally I’m on the fence with an exhaust and 3rd cat delete until things are sorted and I’ll probably go JUBU due to their built engine option that have reduced cost if you already have a tune with Syvecs ECU.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back