Emira V6 Auto US/Canada Delivery

I placed a deposit just this last May. They said they are aiming to have a v6 auto to TEST drive in December. Which is around when they said they would likely have an allocation for me. I am expecting if I follow through on the allocation for it to arrive in april or May of Next year.
I was able to test drive an automatic in November 2023 I believe. Your dealer should be able to get one of the traveling road cars.

I was told by my dealer last week that US V6 automatic deliveries wonā€™t begin until the end of the year. I posted about it in the USA/Canada deliveries thread. Iā€™d love to see him proven wrong, but Iā€™m not hopeful given the rollercoaster weā€™ve all been on these last few years.
My factory submission confirmation says delivery in November.

Out of curiosity, are you FE1 or FE2?
Other than the price thereā€™s no way to tell. I selected HY with black pack. So an FE1 color option although I had the option to select many more. I placed my deposit in 2022 but missed the first 900 unit allocation.

seems like autos have arrived in the USA anyone got any updates from there dealers?

seems like autos have arrived in the USA anyone got any updates from there dealers?
No word yet. Still waiting. Trying to be patient!

Automatic secured!!

Attachments

• IMG_6074.jpeg
    IMG_6074.jpeg
    546.3 KB · Views: 47
At least two more ships coming in on 9/15 and 9/23. Hope we have few more Autos and I believe mine is in one of them.

Back