• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira V6 Auto US/Canada Delivery

I placed a deposit just this last May. They said they are aiming to have a v6 auto to TEST drive in December. Which is around when they said they would likely have an allocation for me. I am expecting if I follow through on the allocation for it to arrive in april or May of Next year.
I was able to test drive an automatic in November 2023 I believe. Your dealer should be able to get one of the traveling road cars.

I was told by my dealer last week that US V6 automatic deliveries won’t begin until the end of the year. I posted about it in the USA/Canada deliveries thread. I’d love to see him proven wrong, but I’m not hopeful given the rollercoaster we’ve all been on these last few years.
My factory submission confirmation says delivery in November.

Out of curiosity, are you FE1 or FE2?
Other than the price there’s no way to tell. I selected HY with black pack. So an FE1 color option although I had the option to select many more. I placed my deposit in 2022 but missed the first 900 unit allocation.

Back