• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emiras advertised for sale on other sites

Its strange there is a deposit taken on the car that does not exist yet in anyones hands and no deposit on the slightly cheaper one that is there for real.
Maybe they negotiated the price a bit more...
I did always say that yellow would sell for less, but the cowardly custardly yellow fans told me no......
Still too early to say, but perhaps 90-95 is a good price for the early cars with the specs people want....

not sure if these are physical cars
one of them is 2023, so Im guessing no..
one of them is physically present clearly from the photos, the others are in between and not delivered...

one of them is 2023, so Im guessing no..
one of them is physically present clearly from the photos, the others are in between and not delivered...
There are a good number which don't seem to be physical cars. As has been said before I do wonder if Lotus will do anything???

There are a good number which don't seem to be physical cars. As has been said before I do wonder if Lotus will do anything???
it will settle down...
if prices stay high, I cant see why lotus would want to get involved.......

Hopefully prices will stay high, give confidence in the Emira 🤞🤞
they will if the sellers are patient... but those that break and take only 4 5 6k will ruin it for everyone, current sellers and longer term sellers too, but well, you cant control it, unless someone buys the surplus supply up ;)

Another 2 physical cars …. Both Blue 93k and 97. Blue market a bit saturated 😄

Green one reduced too. Feels like price settling mid 90’s for now

So technically no one has yet purchased an Emira? I know the yellow was sold on CC auction, but that was to another dealer looking for profit - that's B2B IMO and doesn't really count. Do we have any evidence of a brit paying an over as of yet?

So technically no one has yet purchased an Emira? I know the yellow was sold on CC auction, but that was to another dealer looking for profit - that's B2B IMO and doesn't really count. Do we have any evidence of a brit paying an over as of yet?
One of the first 10 cars was sold privately immediately

Currently the Emira is worth £5-10k over list. Advertised for more but realistically not reaching that.
Just chancers and dealers with Sale or Return vehicles with nothing to lose.

No flippers as suggested by previous posts. There are no "professional" flippers in the Lotus market.

Like many, when we first ordered I was very keen for the car. We do not need to go over the reasons again why there may be a few for sale. For the sake of a £5k deposit and a possible £5k (maybe more) return for 18 months of pain you cannot blame anyone for trying to sell. Most vehicles for sale are not in the hands of the owners as yet.

These ads could well fall away when Lotus call asking for the final payment!

I've no sympathy for flippers and don't care if the car resale value drops. It is a depreciating asset and that's it. The concept of "driving for free" should not be a base case scenario, purely upside.

No flippers as suggested by previous posts. There are no "professional" flippers in the Lotus market.
I personally know a dealer who has five customers that specifically bought the Emira to flip. And no, I'm not one of them!

I personally know a dealer who has five customers that specifically bought the Emira to flip. And no, I'm not one of them!
Did they actually proceed with the car? Very unlikely. Possibly put £2k refundable deposit down at the beginning when they thought Lotus would pull it off and then took their money back.

It's a shame as everyone hates flippers yet if they were involved then it would mean its a product in demand.

Its more worrying that they are not there....

That second blue one is not a physical car.. pictures from Lotus Academy !

Did they actually proceed with the car? Very unlikely. Possibly put £2k refundable deposit down at the beginning when they thought Lotus would pull it off and then took their money back.

It's a shame as everyone hates flippers yet if they were involved then it would mean its a product in demand.

Its more worrying that they are not there....
I'm not sure. I last spoke to the dealer about 4 weeks ago and the orders were still current then and he has one of the one's currently for sale

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back