Harry's Garage videos - visit to Hethel and Matt Windle interview, Emira collection and drive

Yep, it just strikes me as a massive 'oops didn't see that happening' moment! . Lots of time was probably spent on the design in wind tunnels and even when it went outside, I guess nobody had to open the boot! I was thinking some king of rubber seal pushed over the forward edge of body work on the boot lid. Better stick with the privacy glassšŸ˜¬
I think there could be a market for an engine cover that fits the gap...much like you get on jet aircraft...remove before use.

true - but a really good Pagani episode, quite enjoyed it. Such cool cars and that manual box .... :love:
I can appreciate the paganinsinmiso pero the truth is I dont find any of their cars ever made to be interesting design wise.... simply not my cup of chai ... in fact quite ugly if I am honest about how I feel and its good to be honest and let it out some times, so I will go further they are xxit ugly..... !

but again, I can appreciate the workmanship and makes you think how little goes into an Emira.. haha and do Lotus have 76 people working at AMG, or 0.... I'd go for 0....

Now just waiting for someone to compare the Emira with a car 25x it's price :LOL:

Great video, interesting content... but a bit disappointed there's no Emira content in this one. He hit 1,000 miles in the last video, I thought we'd get some reactions now that he can uncork the bottle!

Great video, interesting content... but a bit disappointed there's no Emira content in this one. He hit 1,000 miles in the last video, I thought we'd get some reactions now that he can uncork the bottle!

Same. I like Pagani, but obviously wanted to see more than 10 seconds of Emira content. Hopefully we'll get a proper (and honest) review after the trip.

Well, it's not an Emira channel so it's fair to have other content.

I can appreciate the paganinsinmiso pero the truth is I dont find any of their cars ever made to be interesting design wise.... simply not my cup of chai ... in fact quite ugly if I am honest about how I feel and its good to be honest and let it out some times, so I will go further they are xxit ugly..... !

but again, I can appreciate the workmanship and makes you think how little goes into an Emira.. haha and do Lotus have 76 people working at AMG, or 0.... I'd go for 0....
errr...ugly might not be what I would use to describe them... a tad more ostentatious than I would like, yes.

Same. I like Pagani, but obviously wanted to see more than 10 seconds of Emira content. Hopefully we'll get a proper (and honest) review after the trip.
Really just need to consider it a Pagani video. Zero effective Emira content. But in some ways better not to blur the 2.

Very very little Emira content.
Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that the more you spend on a hyper/super car...the uglier they get. For millionaires/billionaires itā€™s just to be ā€œin the clubā€. For me, Paganiā€™s are bulky and just ugly. Iā€™ll take a Panini over a Pagani any day.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back