Harry's Garage videos - visit to Hethel and Matt Windle interview, Emira collection and drive

I’m 100% sure the boot leaks on all Paganis... That’s what you get with handmade cars!
Plus it could leak right and/or left side, and up and/or down depending on the flaps. You need to pay a lot for that feature!

SOOO
Today at 5pm is part 4 of the "EMIRA" trip where Harry will NOT talk about the emira, but instead about the gorgeous Ferrari Pure Blood (free translation).
HOWEVER, on Sunday at 5PM he will give his opinions on 2500 miles in the actual L O T U S EMIRA.....so surely one to watch out for.
I expect overall that he will be happy, but for sure there will be some things, like the seats that he is not in love with, just as with any car he has ever driven. LETS HOPE there are not too many negatives......... I do personally feel, despite others thinking journalist's opinions dont effect values, that they really do, especially at this early stage of a cars life.

I will cancel my Pirelli * dinner in order to stay home and watch the video... haha

SOOO
Today at 5pm is part 4 of the "EMIRA" trip where Harry will NOT talk about the emira, but instead about the gorgeous Ferrari Pure Blood (free translation).
HOWEVER, on Sunday at 5PM he will give his opinions on 2500 miles in the actual L O T U S EMIRA.....so surely one to watch out for.
I expect overall that he will be happy, but for sure there will be some things, like the seats that he is not in love with, just as with any car he has ever driven. LETS HOPE there are not too many negatives......... I do personally feel, despite others thinking journalist's opinions dont effect values, that they really do, especially at this early stage of a cars life.

I will cancel my Pirelli * dinner in order to stay home and watch the video... haha
Is his up for sale yet on Autotrader 😀, or will he auction it off on collecting cars

Is his up for sale yet on Autotrader 😀, or will he auction it off on collecting cars
uffff.... if he does, that would be the end...
If I were Lotus, I probably would have asked/insisted... no you tuber, with granted rights to film in the factory etc, do NOT sell their cars for 18 months.
I do doubt this was thought about, but thats par for the course....

His sunday video will have some influence on my decision also...

uffff.... if he does, that would be the end...
His sunday video will have some influence on my decision also...
I am very much in the same boat, I was at Silverstone the other day and whilst I loved the look and drive of the Emira they had a few Evora 4XXs in and I did find myself questioning if there was 30k difference between them. Especially since the Evora will likely take a bit of a hit when more Emiras hit the market.

I also worry that the Emira cabin won’t age well, I hate tablet screens just slapped on the dash.

I am very much in the same boat, I was at Silverstone the other day and whilst I loved the look and drive of the Emira they had a few Evora 4XXs in and I did find myself questioning if there was 30k difference between them. Especially since the Evora will likely take a bit of a hit when more Emiras hit the market.

I also worry that the Emira cabin won’t age well, I hate tablet screens just slapped on the dash.
the trouble with overanalysing everything is that ..... it goes against the flow.... kills spontaneity and I am generally quite spontaneous.
I want to want this car.... I want to say, to hell with the incoming depreciation that will probably cost me 10k over a year..... I want to say its not a gt3 touring, but its good enough..... I want to say, Im sure its well made and will still look quality in a few years....

I want I want I want

It is difficult. I am aware that if I give myself time to overthink I will I miss something great in pursuit of the perfect.

I try to careful about cars that I buy. I had thought that like the GR Yaris and Alpine A110, Emira ownership would be relatively depreciation free for the first 12-18 months. I don’t think we are going to see that now which is a bit of a put off for me. I wouldn’t mind if it was a forever car, but I don’t think it is.

It is difficult. I am aware that if I give myself time to overthink I will I miss something great in pursuit of the perfect.

I try to careful about cars that I buy. I had thought that like the GR Yaris and Alpine A110, Emira ownership would be relatively depreciation free for the first 12-18 months. I don’t think we are going to see that now which is a bit of a put off for me. I wouldn’t mind if it was a forever car, but I don’t think it is.
I fully agree....
Only if Lotus increase prices by about 10% will there be any chance of not loosing a good 10% and more next year.
I too doubt it will be a life keeper, but the way Im going, not sure anything will ever be.... especially not the wife... probably stick with the dogs though

I fully agree....
Only if Lotus increase prices by about 10% will there be any chance of not loosing a good 10% and more next year.
I too doubt it will be a life keeper, but the way Im going, not sure anything will ever be.... especially not the wife... probably stick with the dogs though
I find the dogs always love watching the same TV programmes as I do and never question my thought process on purchases 😀

I find the dogs always love watching the same TV programmes as I do and never question my thought process on purchases 😀
I wish my dogs would fit in the damn thing... which they nearly do, but one of them for sure would get sick..and that would not go down well....
the opposite in both respects

one of my dogs watches the tv..the other watches me.....
i guess I am more interesting and beautiful... or the one who provides the food... ill make my own mind up thank you. haha

SOOO

Maybe he is just building the suspense to make sure we all are watching, especially as screening on a Sunday, ;)

SOOO

I think other than for episode 1 of this series Harry should have just called it “my Euro Tour” instead of “my Emira Euro Tour”.

I will look forward more to his episode on Sunday hopefully giving us lots of feedback (good and/or bad) regarding living with the Emira for 2500 mi.

Hopefully he won’t announce that he’s traded the Emira in on either a new Ferrari or even a Pagani!

Harry strikes me as really enjoying the Emira. He owns some pretty awesome cars already and has driven EVERY awesome car you can think of. If he bought one, it's because he thinks it's a great car. Will this still be the case after the road trip, we shall see.... but I think yes.

Not very pure blood Ferrari to me

Seating room in the back of the car looked incredibly cramped

Disappointing episode… Purosangue anyone? No thanks.

It's a tour in his Emira, not about his Emira.

The Purosangue is kinda cool: constant adjusting mechanical ride height adjustment, suicide doors, v12, double wishbone.

You can wait for his final verdict and video on the Emira Sunday at 5PM.

I just like watching Harry’s videos. I find him very enjoyable to watch/listen to even if I’m not that interested in the contents. Never really been a huge Ferrari fan (apart from the 360/430). Although the tech in this not SUV seems very cool. Although Mazda did the door thing first on the MX30!

Although I am slightly disappointed that there hasn’t been more Emira content so far we are on video 4 now and haven’t really had anything substantial to go on.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back