Harry's Garage videos - visit to Hethel and Matt Windle interview, Emira collection and drive

It’s there in the system settings:

View attachment 20097

I think Harry’s issue was due to wanting to see power output for engine break in purposes while traveling between UK and EU?
Yeah, it's there, and she with @kitkat . Think it's just that running in power setting he couldn't see.

Attachments

• 20221209_083612.jpg
    20221209_083612.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 95
And if the handles work in the freezing conditions 😬
Well, on my S2 Elise, in freezing conditions, I could not press the button in to open the door. Had to employ the kettle for assistance to get in. And, as you say, I wonder how the new style door handles work on a frosty day.

Got it. Yes, he's right. You cannot change the speed units. All you can do is add kmp/h to the trip computer screens. Speed units are set per market
Got it... that is very poor IMO.... people do drive these cars around the EU and to have that tiny display is not good form.
Even my ironic can change everything over..... oh well, not a deal breaker, but a point off...

1 US mpg = 1.201 UK mpg plus a sprinkle of stupidity for not using a decimal system in 2022. ;)

Uh... OK. So there's more litres in an imperial gallon? I feel like an idiot for not realizing this. I guess I expected 1 mile = 1 mile/ 1 gallon = 1 gallon. 🙃

Uh... OK. So there's more litres in an imperial gallon? I feel like an idiot for not realizing this. I guess I expected 1 mile = 1 mile/ 1 gallon = 1 gallon. 🙃
I wish Lotus added a hidden easter egg that unlocked use of pots, pints, schooners and jugs as available units. :LOL:
🍻

Got it... that is very poor IMO.... people do drive these cars around the EU and to have that tiny display is not good form.
Even my ironic can change everything over..... oh well, not a deal breaker, but a point off...
Surely it's something that can be fixed in a software update? Especially if all of you lucky early owners lobby Lotus Customer Services with a change request...... ;)

Surely it's something that can be fixed in a software update? Especially if all of you lucky early owners lobby Lotus Customer Services with a change request...... ;)
Sure is. Should be easy to add features through a software update.

I hope Lotus continue to evolve the software and functions as time goes on. Perhaps we might even see rotary dials as a configuration option one day.

Harry’s euro tour trip in a spec I would take myself except for black roof and wheels, is really keeping the Emira on my radar. Like it is this or a 991.2 carrera T, those are the only 2 things that will budge me off my current car.
Oddly enough, I did exactly this. Despite putting an Emira deposit down in the Summer, my delivery is still not expected before July. I managed to find a 991.2 carrera T with the spec I wanted (manual, folding carbon buckets, rear seats added back in) and bought it. The original intention was to keep it until the Emira comes, but it's such a great car I'm keeping an open mind now until I finally get an Emira test drive. For my 2p, the Emira clearly wins on looks, but the 991 is so much nicer inside, and probably more practical, it's not going to be easy to give it up.....

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back