• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New Emira Configurator!

I do like this night location scene the best, but it only works for the Evija for some reason. I'm using www.lotuscars.com/en-US/evija/configure

View attachment 30232
Ahhhh, I see what's going on now. So technically the URL you pasted above is the "old configurator", only it has this new "nighttime" scene instead of "studio". Neat!

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 12.00.47 PM.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 12.01.43 PM.jpg

Funny enough I think the lighting & colours actually look better in the "old" nighttime scene... 🤔

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 12.08.10 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 12.07.51 PM.jpg

I'm having trouble with it being fully correct once you save a code and then go back and load it. If I delete the privacy glass, save the config code, and then reload it always puts the privacy glass back on. Doesn't really matter to me unless they are going to use this when you submit your code to a dealer (USA). All the other options come back correct.
Also notice if you copy the code and then paste it says you're getting an Eletre until it figures out the URL.

I'm having trouble with it being fully correct once you save a code and then go back and load it. If I delete the privacy glass, save the config code, and then reload it always puts the privacy glass back on. Doesn't really matter to me unless they are going to use this when you submit your code to a dealer (USA). All the other options come back correct.
Also notice if you copy the code and then paste it says you're getting an Eletre until it figures out the URL.
Do you think Lotus would notice if you tried to order a V6 manual Eletre?

I was also having trouble with that "load saved configuration" feature; I pasted in my build code that I sent to my dealer back in Apr 2022, and the new configurator says that it's 1 character shorter than it needs to be. 🤨

Do you think Lotus would notice if you tried to order a V6 manual Eletre?

Funny story a buddy of mine called up a dealer and told them he wanted to place a deposit on an Evija (he meant to say Emira) and the dealer got excited and explained the $50k deposit.

He said he’d have to consult his wife and since then he’s gotten at least one invite to some sort of Evija track experience event.

In reviewing my submitted build selection I noticed something odd about the interior that I am sure is not correct. Anyone else see an issue here?

Attachments

• 1692323663011.jpeg
    1692323663011.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 99
In reviewing my submitted build selection I noticed something odd about the interior that I am sure is not correct. Anyone else see an issue here?
Don't worry about the "P" showing on the screen of a manual spec car. It just means "Problem", and is totally normal.

I've been taking deep breaths and trying to remain patient for months. Now the new configurator comes along and drops a bomb in my serenity. This car looks sooo good, and the new night views are wonderful. I want my car. Now.
My guess is another 6 months.

Had the exact same issue with deleting the privacy glass. My dealer called me and verified the configuration over the phone based on "previous inconsistencies with build codes."

Lotus needs to offer the Black Leather Interior with different Color Stitching!
The only folks who want Alcantara are those who have never had it before, and thus don't realize the PITA it is to keep clean and how it wears poorly.

Hopefully, they will offer this on the Base models as an upcost option.
Come on Lotus! You are leaving $$ on the Table! Borrow a page from the Porsche Book on how to increase your profits!

Lotus needs to offer the Black Leather Interior with different Color Stitching!
The only folks who want Alcantara are those who have never had it before, and thus don't realize the PITA it is to keep clean and how it wears poorly.

Hopefully, they will offer this on the Base models as an upcost option.
Come on Lotus! You are leaving $$ on the Table! Borrow a page from the Porsche Book on how to increase your profits!
Totally agree, I would have gone for the red stitching on my Shadow grey V6 with black leather, but on my I4 in next 1/2 months I have managed to order the steering wheel with red Stitching and TDC.
Roland

Totally agree, I would have gone for the red stitching on my Shadow grey V6 with black leather, but on my I4 in next 1/2 months I have managed to order the steering wheel with red Stitching and TDC.
Roland

What? Black Leather Steering wheel with Red Stitching! Fantastic to hear!

Maybe Lotus is moving in this direction. Brilliant!

What? Black Leather Steering wheel with Red Stitching! Fantastic to hear!

Maybe Lotus is moving in this direction. Brilliant!
Only the i4 and V6 Auto currently get the options of coloured stitching and TDC marker on the (common to those 2 variants) "flappy paddle" wheel. The manual wheel is black Alcantara or leather only. They come from different suppliers....

Back