• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New Emira Configurator!

Guessing $10k higher than planned like the FE2.0 jump + incremental bump so I’m also thinking $89k starting.

Pricing is going to be weird when it’s obvious that the i4 is faster than the v6. I think they should only produce v6 manual and i4 DCT to keep more distinction. Small premium to the v6.

Base pricing will be interesting for those that want to build a stripper spec and go for low weight vs. amenities.

My guess is Base and Auto will be the same Price starting at 99k with options spec all the way to 110-115k fully loaded.

I also wonder if they will retire the original first edition colors and add different ones. My guess this will be a strong possibility. Perhaps not all, but I imagine some colours will go away and new ones come in - at a premium of course.

My 2 cents, I don't think there will be much of a premium at all for base loaded to the spec of FE up vs FE as the units are having issues with sell thru at dealerships. Seems like everyday there are posts of dealers trying to sell orphaned Emiras. Thus I don't think the delta will be that drastic. Might be a tad more but nothing huge. Same for 2025 vs 2024 I don't see a drastic price hike. Economy, rates, etc, lots of factors to consider on their end. Might be a small increase but nothing substantial. Just my best guess.

Looks like the US site has some specs of the I4 FE vs the V6 base. Can compare features but no pricing and no hint of available options (can only configure the I4).

Sort of looks like paint colors, alcantara, wheels, heated seats, KEF, drivers pack, black pack, and the stuff in the design pack might be extra cost or not avail….

Will be interesting to see…

Interestingly. On the configurator now you can get stitched steering wheels with a color dyed Top Center band. Before the only options were Black leather or Black Alcantara, no stitch color or TDC.

Interestingly. On the configurator now you can get stitched steering wheels with a color dyed Top Center band. Before the only options were Black leather or Black Alcantara, no stitch color or TDC.
Hallmarks of AT configuration

New configurator for V6 base is online now! Many options that were not available for the First Editions.

My dealer reached out to me last week letting me know it would show up the 19th, seems this turned out to be true. Pricing to show up in the near future. He also mentioned V6 base allocations would arrive late fall with Spring 2025 delivery. This would be for 2025 model year cars.

New configurator for V6 base is online now! Many options that were not available for the First Editions.

My dealer reached out to me last week letting me know it would show up the 19th, seems this turned out to be true. Pricing to show up in the near future. He also mentioned V6 base allocations would arrive late fall with Spring 2025 delivery. This would be for 2025 model year cars.
Only new options I saw were the base wheels, ability to get black lettering and tailpipes without upper blackpack and picking badge color.

Looks like nearly everything on the FE is an option except the brakes and seats where you only pick color. Pricing will be interesting. Base buyers will get all the customization options though and could come up with new configs or stripper base cars.

It's interesting to see how things differ from FE, a quick summary from having had a look through (hopefully not missed anything, apologies if I have):
  • Sports suspension comes as part of the driver's pack (track mode, launch control, switchable exhaust), you can't get these with the default (presumably touring) suspension.
  • No change to the colour options
  • There's now an extended lower black pack option (adds black tailpipe finishers and rear lotus logo to the lower black pack)
  • Wheels, satin grey is now an option on the "ultra lightweight" FE wheels (with or without diamond turned), addition of 10 spoke lightweight weeks in silver or black.
  • Tyres, Cup 2's available as an option but only with driver's pack (makes sense given FE only has them for sports suspension)
  • Badges, can now specify black lotus badges (though the configurator only changes the front badge with wheels still having yellow/black badges, don't know if that's just a rendering issue or not).
  • Interior trim, same options as before
  • Headlining trim, default is now black technical fabric, Alcantara extra.
  • Exposed gear change mechanism for MT is now an option.
  • Sports pedals are now an option
  • No change to the seat options, still 12-way & heated.
  • Steering wheel choices still the same (no coloured stitch/12 o'clock marker option for MT, these are still AT only)
  • Premium carpet mats from FE now an option.
  • KEF audio an option
  • Privacy glass now an option (rather than being a default for FE that needed opting out of)
  • Convenience pack still fully included (front parking sensors, rain sensitive wipers, auto dim rear view/wing mirrors, stowage nets).

Disappointed but not surprised.

(For me, definitely like the base wheels, No KEF, and Drivers pack). Was really hoping for different seat options but wasn't holding my breath.

Last edited:
Sports suspension comes as part of the driver's pack (track mode, launch control, switchable exhaust), you can't get these with the default (presumably touring) suspension.
This would imply less choice than we had with the FE with driver's pack locking down the suspension choice. So there's no way to spec touring suspension with track mode, launch control, switchable exhaust any more? Or would you have to custom build that outside of the driver's pack bundle?

Disappointed but not surprised.
Not sure why you would be disappointed. The FE version is objectively better with the availability of the mode selector in touring spec. The only better option here is getting the extended black pack for black letters. Everything else is the same for likely more money.

It's interesting to see how things differ from FE, a quick summary from having had a look through (hopefully not missed anything, apologies if I have):
  • Sports suspension comes as part of the driver's pack (track mode, launch control, switchable exhaust), you can't get these with the default (presumably touring) suspension.
  • No change to the colour options
  • There's now an extended lower black pack option (adds black tailpipe finishers and rear lotus logo to the lower black pack)
  • Wheels, satin grey is now an option on the "ultra lightweight" FE wheels (with or without diamond turned), addition of 10 spoke lightweight weeks in silver or black.
  • Tyres, Cup 2's available as an option but only with driver's pack (makes sense given FE only has them for sports suspension)
  • Badges, can now specify black lotus badges (though the configurator only changes the front badge with wheels still having yellow/black badges, don't know if that's just a rendering issue or not).
  • Interior trim, same options as before
  • Headlining trim, default is now black technical fabric, Alcantara extra.
  • Exposed gear change mechanism for MT is now an option.
  • Sports pedals are now an option
  • No change to the seat options, still 12-way & heated.
  • Steering wheel choices still the same (no coloured stitch/12 o'clock marker option for MT, these are still AT only)
  • Premium carpet mats from FE now an option.
  • KEF audio an option
  • Privacy glass now an option (rather than being a default for FE that needed opting out of)
  • Convenience pack still fully included (front parking sensors, rain sensitive wipers, auto dim rear view/wing mirrors, stowage nets).

great summary! it seems there is also an added under bumper lip of sorts

1724084612046.png

So glad I got touring with all the driver's pack extras when I did then.

So glad I got touring with all the driver's pack extras when I did then.
I missed the FE wave and am pretty bummed to miss out on touring spec with all the drive goodies. I do like that I can get the black lettering on a non black pack car though. I hope they don't raise pricing too much. I don't think they can since there's a bunch of FEs sitting on lots right now but I'm sure its going to go up a little bit at least.

Not sure why you would be disappointed. The FE version is objectively better with the availability of the mode selector in touring spec. The only better option here is getting the extended black pack for black letters. Everything else is the same for likely more money.
I added some clarifications. Need to see the base model pricing to be honest. Was hoping they would open up the color options, offer a lighter/less featured seat option (since I would toss the stock seat in the first 5 min of ownership anyway).

Other than that I am happy with the base wheel option and no KEF audio.