• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

So where's the US Emira demo(s)?

997 pic yo

Apologies.... Pic below of the car in the garage that originally was being finished to house Emira. Current plan is to get a lift and put the Seneca Blue Emira right over this beauty. Emira arriving means I likely start putting more miles on the 911 with the top down here in SoCal! A little rough considering it as a daily though given it's manual and my commute SUUUUUCKS!!

*also pictured is the intake which arrived yesterday for my first DIY upgrade. Carbon fiber is just the best

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

Apologies.... Pic below of the car in the garage that originally was being finished to house Emira. Current plan is to get a lift and put the Seneca Blue Emira right over this beauty. Emira arriving means I likely start putting more miles on the 911 with the top down here in SoCal! A little rough considering it as a daily though given it's manual and my commute SUUUUUCKS!!

*also pictured is the intake which arrived yesterday for my first DIY upgrade. Carbon fiber is just the best

View attachment 10153
View attachment 10154
You have a great plan there!

What a nice surprise!! My Dealer at Eurocar here in O.C. Calif just called and said the car was coming there next week. I've scheduled a drive for next Thurs and can't wait! I wasn't expecting anything this soon so call me happily surprised...:) so on second thought knowing the area surrounding this dealership I think I'm gunna pass on the test drive. It's all straight industrial streets, maybe a touch of freeway but nothing that would let me explore what the Emira has to offer. I'll go to the reveal for sure to touch and feel and take pics but I'm not gunna bother going back the next day for a boring drive. Bummer. No car can make that area feel exciting! Oh maybe Irvine Blvd. on the way to Newport but there are cops all over those few curves...:(

Last edited:
What a nice surprise!! My Dealer at Eurocar here in O.C. Calif just called and said the car was coming there next week. I've scheduled a drive for next Thurs and can't wait! I wasn't expecting anything this soon so call me happily surprised...:)
That's awesome! Can't wait to hear about your experience.

Anyone know when it’s in manhattan?
I have a feeling it is/was this week.

Do the cars ever go back to the same dealer twice? It was in Atlanta at the start of this year I believe and now that I have a deposit I want to go test drive one.

Do the cars ever go back to the same dealer twice? It was in Atlanta at the start of this year I believe and now that I have a deposit I want to go test drive one.

Lotus of US doesn't tell us paying customers anything. I doubt these will revisit the same dealer twice though. They're all Euro spec and here to hold us over until the actual ordered dealer demos arrive early next year.