• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

So base deliveries for someone somewhere in the middle of a dealer queue...late 24 or maybe even 25? Jeez. I'll be able to get a 911 T first and save for the Lotus at this point.

I have business travel into the UK in early October, I am planning on doing a factory tour hopefully get to see my car in production

yall come on down to Texas where you can drive year-round with summer tires. HEE HAW

I would have been one of the first FE 2.0 allocations at Gator. I dropped out last week and pushed mine to a base, so someone will be bumped up.

I just lost all confidence in Lotus over the past two years. Put my deposit down right after Goodwood 2021…

With the news that lotus sacked 200 employees (including engineers) due to terrible sales last year, I felt like the 2.0 offering was more of a ploy than anything (and a slap in the face with the markup for me). I have a theory that they are simply locking in non refundable sales to show business daddy that they are doing better.

In reality, they are likely going to just hold all the fe2.0 deposits hostage and the saga will continue. No thanks, I’ll watch and wait. This gives me the flexibility of knowing I can get a base if I want it, while also allowing the option to buy used if the price/options are right.

I just don’t trust that this debacle isn’t going to continue into 2024. Being on the sidelines is okay with me.
I think buying the base car is the way to go over the 2.0 F/E. Especially with mark-up.

Well, maybe with the odd exception??!! 😲
iv lived in texas my whole life and there never used to be snow or ice until the last few years. so ok minus like 4 days a year, you can use summer tires!

I use summer times all year round in the Upstate of South Carolina. No Problem!

And I plan to do the same with my Emira.... If I ever get one :rolleyes:

I see that Houston is having a massive heat wave!
Just remember that great weather typically means that the cost of living will be higher.

Yes , please don’t come to Texas it’s not for everyone.
Screenshot_20230730-020722_Tumblr.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back