• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

It’s been awfully quiet about NA production.
Does anyone know anything even if it’s BS give us a hint so we can all bitch a little.
Or is no news good news.
Maybe the first delivery batch has already been shipped or shipping soooon but it’s a surprise or not being shipped till Jan 2 2024
The minute I hear my car is on the way I will drink a bottle of the best Scotch I have 🤣
It will age nicely.

I was at that Emeya launch event in NY at the weekend. They had a bunch of people over from Hethel.

I asked everyone I met. My takeaway is that US production hasn’t started and they don’t yet have that US federal certification (sorry forgot what it’s called). The reality is no one knows when this car will get here and they were understandably guarded with their replies.

I’m in the first batch of FE deliveries, and I expect/hope to get the car in Feb/March 2024, just in time for a north east spring.

Wish it was better news or an update but that’s all I have from my conversations.

Does anyone know anything even if it’s BS give us a hint so we can all bitch a little.
Or is no news good news.
Maybe the first delivery batch has already been shipped or shipping soooon but it’s a surprise or not being shipped till Jan 2 2024
The minute I hear my car is on the way I will drink a bottle of the best Scotch I have 🤣
Every time we ask here, it gets pushed back 1 week. That’s why we’re over 2 years in now.

Or is no news good news.
Don’t hold your breath 😂

I have ordered a 911 T! But still in for the Emira because it will likely be 2025 at this point.

I just looked at my order form for a MY 2022 Emira..................LOL.

bob.jpg

Unless you're over age 45 you probably don't remember Baghdad Bob.

Last edited:
Maybe it's a case of Schrodinger's Lotus. You really want to know it's condition, but in this case you can't even get the lid off the bloody box to find out.

Maybe it's a case of Schrodinger's Lotus. You really want to know it's condition, but in this case you can't even get the lid off the bloody box to find out.
It's like one of those plastic cake tins from the supermarket that reseals itself progressively as you work your way around the outer rim. The harder you pull on one side, the more firmly it locks itself on the other.

Screenshot_20230912-112605.png

You can see what you want, your mouth is watering for it... but you can never reach it.

Crazy to think I put a deposit on the Eletre which at the time was basically a “concept” thinking sometime like 2025 delivery, and might actually get that first if I were to take my current reservation spot.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back