• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

The funny thing was….when I was in the U.K. last week, and did the Factory Tour, I didn’t see one Lotus of any kind on the road in the Norwich or London area!!

Last edited:
I think we should all check this thread 1-2x a month max for mental sanity. Maybe we create a thread where in true AA fashion, we all check in 1-2x a month and mention if we have remained "sober".

I’ve just caught up on 5 pages of updates to realize nothing had changed, however I’m feeling confident it’s “soon” as I’ve cleaned my garage in anticipation… keep the faith!

View attachment 31615
Ok, I'll bite. Whatcha got in the hermetically sealed bubble off to the left there? 🧐

You too can turn your garage into clean room!
The barrier also serves to keep metric tools insulated
from anything related to the imperial system of measurement.
5ba.jpg

You too can turn your garage into clean room!
The barrier also serves to keep metric tools insulated
from anything related to the imperial system of measurement.
In fairness to imperial: 1) I've lost far more 10mm than 3/8 sockets 2) Nobody ever wants to borrow my imperial tools

I just received an email from the Lotus of Dallas dealership about a test drive on October 11th

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-26 at 9.57.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-26 at 9.57.23 AM.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 68
So we are about in October and ZERO comms from Lotus. Can you all remind me what the lastest was? Was it November delivery?

So we are about in October and ZERO comms from Lotus. Can you all remind me what the lastest was? Was it November delivery?
I talked to Gator yesterday. They have no new information.

Hethel has 3 days left to get NA cars into production and meet their last promise of September builds.

I talked to Gator yesterday. They have no new information.

Hethel has 3 days left to get NA cars into production and meet their last promise of September builds.

Thank you for the update. So the last update they were supposed to START production in September, Ship in October and recieve November?

I just received an email from the Lotus of Dallas dealership about a test drive on October 11th
Correct. But those aren't THEIR cars. Very different from what you were saying previously.

Correct. But those aren't THEIR cars. Very different from what you were saying previously.
yeah i know. maybe this was the cause for confusion and why they were so sure

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back