USA/Canada Delivery Thread

This did include a few V6 Manual "FE 2.0" orders.

I knew this would happen. It's so infuriating that folks who had deposits in since 2021 and orders in since early 2022 couldn't change their spec to one of the new "FE 2.0" colors. And here we are with them arriving at the same time. :sneaky:

I knew this would happen. It's so infuriating that folks who had deposits in since 2021 and orders in since early 2022 couldn't change their spec to one of the new "FE 2.0" colors. And here we are with them arriving at the same time. :sneaky:
I'll counter that with those of us having 2021 orders, but paying $12K more for exact cars arriving at same time.

I'll counter that with those of us having 2021 orders, but paying $12K more for exact cars arriving at same time.
be-first.jpeg

Granted I am not crazy about any of the new colors. I don't really care much so long as all of the FE 1.0 cars get here more or less in the next 2-3 months. If the FE 2.0 cars get here as well, that's just a bonus. Maybe they had them all built and it was just luck of the draw when loading them onto transport in no particular order.

This explains the potential shipment with grey to Mexico I guess...

I sure am glad i went with Gator for my deposit what a buncha top notch blokes.

gives me hope there wont be a surprise dealership markup

My paperwork says otherwise.

"MSRP (less destination and applicable taxes) $95830"

Unless destination isn't delivery fees?
Interesting choice of contract words.
What does 'less' mean?
I take it to mean 'without or not including.
Are they really subtracting the destination and taxes from the MRSP total?
Was the intended word 'plus' which would make more sense.
Can you or your dealer explain?

Interesting choice of contract words.
What does 'less' mean?
I take it to mean 'without or not including.
Are they really subtracting the destination and taxes from the MRSP total?
Was the intended word 'plus' which would make more sense.
Can you or your dealer explain?

I take it to mean "after subtracting the cost of..."

It seems the cars are going to dealers directly, even those in CARB states, and not being held in EPA states?

I still chuckle throughout the day remembering how everyone overnight became CARB experts and tried to convince everyone it would be illegal for the vehicles to leave the ports without the certifications. I'll miss these conversations.
That was me. 🤣 I am not sure what Lotus is doing. I thought it made sense because the dealer takes ownerships of cars sent to them. Maybe that's not happening in this case?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back